iTrans Metro-North: Timetables and Live Train Info
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Commute like a pro with easy offline schedules and live service alert info! Plus get push alerts for track numbers, delays, and service alerts (subscription required).
· Instant timetables between any stations, no Internet required
· See train schedules for any station at any time of day
· Browse the latest service alerts
· Search for stations with a tap, or browse stations by line
· With iTrans Pro (an extra subscription), see LIVE track numbers and train delays, plus sign up for push alerts for track numbers, delays, and service alerts.
This app is for the Metro-North commuter rail system in New York City. To learn more about iTrans, visit our website.
What's New in Version 7.0.1
Fixes push notifications and live departure information
Ok while it lasted....App stopped working, no answer from customer support!
I know apps have issues here and there but this is unacceptable at this point. I paid for a pro subscription as I commute daily and thought it would be worth it. It worked great for a couple months but now it has not been working for over a week and shows "no trips" at all. I have the latest version and have tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I have emailed customer support three times with no response. This would be an OK app (id rate it a 3 had this not happened);but for the price and with the support (or, lack there of) I've experienced... not worth it at this point.
If it gets fixed, they should make the ability to save your regular trips (I.e. It should know where you commute to and from every day) so you don't need to type it in every time.
If it's not fixed or I'm still not at least responded to sometime this week, I will be demanding a refund and taking whatever action needed to resolve this.
Beware, it does not work!!!
Don't waste your money. This app will take your money and give you nada. Customer service is non-existent. If I could give it zero stars I would. It does not provide live feeds anymore. I had this app for three years and it worked up until a few months ago. I commute to NYC via Metro-North daily. I previously bought the iTrans NYC Subways app to get around the city. I contacted customer service several times over the last two weeks with no reply.
Very intuitive and easy to use interface. However if there is one gripe is that there is no Apple Watch integration. I love this app and basically created my own for the sole reason on having a Apple Watch complication. Just saying. Amazing job otherwise.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jan 27, 2016
- Version: 7.0.1
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adam Ernst
- © 2015 iTrans
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iTrans MNR 3-month Pro Subscription$5.99
- iTrans Metro North 1-Year Pro Subscription$19.99