iTrans NJT Rail Schedules and Alerts
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Commute like a pro with easy offline schedules and live service alert info! Plus get push alerts for track numbers, delays, and service alerts (subscription required).
· Instant timetables between any stations, no Internet required
· See train schedules for any station at any time of day
· Browse the latest service alerts
· Search for stations with a tap, or browse stations by line
With iTrans Pro (an extra subscription), see LIVE track numbers and train delay info, plus sign up for push alerts for track numbers, delays, and service alerts.
· iTrans Pro is a 1-month subscription costing 99¢ per month.
· Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
· No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
This app is for the NJ Transit commuter rail system. To learn more about iTrans, visit our website.
What's New in Version 6.1.1
Fixes live departures and push notifications
This train’s not running
This app worked beautifully and then, suddenly, it didn’t. The live updates — the feature I valued most — stopped working. Like many of the reviewers here, I’ve sent many messages to the support email address and have yet to receive a single response, and certainly no offer to refund the unused portion of my subscription payment. The app briefly came back last week for a few days, but once again, the premium feature is not functioning.
Needless to say, I strongly urge you to avoid this app until it’s fixed.
Track alerts DO NOT work as promised
The premium feature of track alerts initially made this app outstanding and unique. I used it every day.
However, during the summer of 2015, this feature stopped working and has not been restored since. Without this capability there is no point to pay for premium features -- basic schedules available on many apps for free.
I have sent several emails to customer service but received no response. I have no asked for my premium fee returned but, also, no response.
Tread lightly with this app
Developer finally released a fix that has plagued this app since iOS 9 was released, so I'm sure users appreciate the return of what they paid for.
Unfortunately, the developer hasn't offered any extension of their premium subscription during the outage period and has been completely unresponsive to emails. So be wary about spending your money on this one, who knows how long the developer will continue to support the app going forward.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jan 28, 2016
- Version: 6.1.1
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adam Ernst
- © 2015 iTrans
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iTrans NJT Pro 1-Month$0.99
- iTrans NJT Pro Yearly$9.99