No. 1 App for file upload/download on iPhone/iPad! Most secure file download/upload tool for business and professional users.
Supported features include:
1. Download files from your iCloud Drive. Save local files to iCloud Drive.
2. Upload/download files to/from FTP/SFTP/FTPS servers.
3. Upload/download files to/from DropBox, Box, OneDrive, and GoogleDrive (Pro Version)
4. Support both user name/password and Private Key authentication for SFTP. Support both PPK and PEM keys. Support importing keys from/exporting keys to iCloud Drive under iTransfer/keys folder.
5. Email files.
6. Manage files, including adding a folder, searching, renaming, moving or deleting files.
7. View supported files, including: PDF, DOC, EXCEL, PPT, image files, TXT, etc.
8. Open files using other Apps through “Open in”.
9. Play photo slideshows.
10. Support launching with a password.
11. Print documents.
12. Share photos on Facebook, Twitter and Weibo.
With its simple interfaces, iTransfer provides the easiest way to transfer files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iTransfer/iTransfer_overview.php.
1. Added support to convert HEIC images to JPG format in Settings.
2. Optimized HEIC image processing.
3. Added support to open a file directly from Document Browser or another App.
4. Other UI improvements, including changing Email to Share in Photos, Files and Audios to support more sharing methods.
5. Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to restore purchased version
It’s a good app for transferring files between my iPhone and other computers. However, I purchased the Pro version a couple years ago and am not able to get the pro version back. In order to upgrade, I have to repurchase the upgraded version. I won’t be doing that.
Fine for some things, awful for others
I was able to setup and use the app pretty quickly, but there are a few problems. The biggest (and the one that made me delete the app) is that I don't want to listen to the music I've downloaded in this app. In fact, I *can't* listen to a lot of it without moving it -- the app doesn't support .flac format. To move music to the app I prefer, I have to a) move each file individually, and b) since it transfers me to the target app, I have to reopen iTransfer to move the next file.
In the meantime, if I'm still downloading other files, it doesn't just pause the transfers -- it marks them as "failed" and each has to be restarted individually.
After a couple dozen times switching from one app to the other with every song, with a few hundred to go, not to mention the upgrade ad popping *every* time I went back to iTransfer, I gave up.
I had a problem where I no longer had access to a laptop that had all my original files that I uploaded to my Ipad. Using Itransfer, I was able to port things over along with using the Dropbox app/website. I would recommend you use Dropbox as it is also free along with Itransfer and more importantly is incredibly fast to setup as there isn't anything technical other than creating your account.
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ComcSoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.