iTransfer - FTP, SFTP, FTPS, Cloud Drive Manager
By ComcSoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
No. 1 App for file upload/download on iPhone/iPad! Most secure file download/upload tool for business and professional users.
Supported features include:
1. Download files from your iCloud Drive. Save local files to iCloud Drive.
2. Upload/download files to/from FTP/SFTP/FTPS servers.
3. Upload/download files to/from DropBox, Box, OneDrive, and GoogleDrive (Pro Version)
4. Support both user name/password and Private Key authentication for SFTP. Support both PPK and PEM keys. Support importing keys from/exporting keys to iCloud Drive under iTransfer/keys folder.
5. Email files.
6. Manage files, including adding a folder, searching, renaming, moving or deleting files.
7. View supported files, including: PDF, DOC, EXCEL, PPT, image files, TXT, etc.
8. Open files using other Apps through “Open in”.
9. Play photo slideshows.
10. Support launching with a password.
11. Print documents.
12. Share photos on Facebook, Twitter and Weibo.
With its simple interfaces, iTransfer provides the easiest way to transfer files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iTransfer/iTransfer_overview.php.
What's New in Version 6.02
Able to save off files (videos and pics) from my iPhone to a networked drive. No issues seen from me yet (18 videos so far, using the free version of the app).
It doesn't even work!
I go to add a server in my ftp list, and it doesn't let you. Very buggy. Deleted!
Terrible waste of time
Doesn't work, filled with ads. AVOID
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 19, 2016
- Version: 6.02
- Size: 47.8 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ComcSoft Corporation
- © ComcSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.