By Blue Technology Solutions LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Best Commuter Transit App***
iTransitBuddy is FREE!
Whether you're a daily commuter or a weekend visitor iTransitBuddy is for you! Features Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Francisco, and many more cities and regions! Don't buy multiple applications for schedules when iTransitBuddy has them all!
iTransitBuddy works on the iPhone, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad Mini, and iPod Touch!
iTransitBuddy saves you time by allowing you to quickly find your next train, how much time you have until your the train leaves, as well as all trains leaving in the next 24 hours.
- Quick Searches and easy to use!
- Results show direct trains as well as transfers/connections to get to your destination!
- History feature that stores your searches locally for access when offline
- Station Finder help you find the closest station and get directions!
- Share your trip on Facebook, Twitter, using iMessage / SMS, and email!
- Transit Agencies are stored with your user account, use iTransitBuddy on any one of your iOS devices!
Selected by O'Reilly Media as the Best Commuter Rail iPhone App in O'Reilly’s book, Best iPhone Apps!
- Adelaide Metro - Australia
- Altamont Commuter Express - ACE
- Blacksburg Transit
- Calgary Transit
- Chapel Hill Transit - North Carolina
- Chicago METRA
- Chicago Transit Authority Rail - CTA
- Cincinnati Go METRO
- Cleveland RTA
- DART - Dallas Area Rapid Transit
- DC Metro Rail - Washington DC Commuter Rail Lines
- Edmonton Transit
- Halifax Metro Transit - Canada
- IndyGo - Indianapolis
- KCATA - Kansas
- King County Metro - Seattle
- Long Island Rail Road - LIRR
- Maryland Area Regional Commuter - MARC
- MARTA - Atlanta
- Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority Commuter Rail - MBTA
- Metrolink - Southern California
- Miami Dade Transit
- Metro North - MTA - New York
- New Jersey Transit Rail - NJT
- New Jersey Transit Light Rail
- Philadelphia SEPTA Rail
- PATCO - Port Authority Transit Corporation
- PATH - Port Authority Trans Hudson
- RTD Light Rail - Denver
- Sacramento Regional Transit
- SF MUNI - San Franscisco
- Toronto Transit
- St. Louis Metro
- TriMet - Portland
- Utah Transit Authority
- Valley Metro - Phoenix
- Virginia Railway Express - VRE
- Winnipeg Transit
- York Region Transit - Canada
- Station Finder
- Trip Planner
***Please contact the Support Team, email@example.com, if you have any issues or questions.We have a 100% success rate of resolving questions/issues***
What's New in Version 7.1.0
Application enhancements and bug fixes!
BEWARE - SCAM
This app is just a trick to get your Facebook or email info to sell it to spammers.
Said I had to register using Facebook or email. I registered using a newly created account and found that (1) the app crashes, and when it doesn't, gives the wrong times; and (2) the email address I registered began getting massive amounts of spam messages shortly after.
Not good at all! Remove from app store!
Used months ago and worked great with times, and how long it would take from station to station. Now, does absolutely nothing! Refreshed, updated, used new locations and old history. Reported multiple times and has not worked for weeks. Take off the app store!
What happened to the schedules?
Used to work great, but now every train has the same departure time. What?! Useless.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Oct 17, 2013
- Version: 7.1.0
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Base Technology Solutions LLC
- © 2013 iTransitBuddy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Metro North (1 year)$0.99
- New Jersey Transit (1 year)$0.99
- MBTA (1 year)$0.99
- Long Island Rail Road (1 year)$0.99
- SEPTA (1 year)$0.99
- METRA (1 year)$0.99
- PATCO (1 year)$0.99
- PATH (1 year)$0.99
- Metrolink (1 year)$0.99
- LA METRO (1 year)$0.99