iTranslate - Language Translator & Dictionary
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 90 languages. Our new Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 90 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
Learn more about iTranslate PRO on http://www.itranslate.com
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 50 million downloads and over 100,000 App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• "…never encounter a language barrier" - Time.com
• "Voice translation executed perfectly." - Cult of Mac
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at http://www.itranslate.com
Visit http://support.itranslate.com or contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Learn more about iTranslate: http://www.itranslate.com
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Langauge overview: http://itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- a 2 monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $9.99 USD;
- an annual subscription for $29.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
What's New in Version 10.4
- Introducing an all-new iTranslate Today Widget with a super handy paste-to-translate feature: Simply tap on the desired language to translate any text saved in your clipboard
- Enhanced Voice output optimisation
Thank you for using iTranslate! To improve our App for you, we regularly bring updates to the App Store with improvements for both speed and reliability.
If you enjoy iTranslate, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? We’d greatly appreciate it.
I use this app quite often and find it fairly useful. Sometimes I have to break a sentence down into pieces because the translation it comes up with doesn't make sense, but by looking at the various translations for the individual words I can usually get a very good idea of what is being said. I am especially glad that Latin is included in this app. Too often in my readings a Latin phrase is not translated and I am left wondering what was said. Being a devotee of Diana Gabaldon's "Outlander" series, I really wish Gaelic was also included.
I probably use this app a couple dozen times a day. My reading would be much less satisfying without it.
Doesn't have speech or website for all languages
I was extremely disappointed. This app would have been a godsend for me. I use several languages, and I tried it out in French. French was beautiful in every way.
Cebuano (a Filipino language)? Not so much. No voice translation, no website translation, no offline voice pack. You can say English it will return Cebuano text, but you can't hear it. Certainly only partially useful in learning a foreign language.
In the advertising, it clearly states voice etc. is available in 90+ languages. So far that's not the case.
Ok, so I was playing roblox which I know a lot of you reading this dont like, 😂 but this guy was talking to me, and at first I thought he was talking gibberish, but then I realized he was speaking Spanish... so I pulled out my phone and downloaded this app. A little bit later I asked him if this app was fluent in Spanish and he said it was ok but some things he couldn't understand. Sometimes when I go to translate something it gives me the same word when I KNOW it isn't English but its overall a good app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 12, 2017
- Version: 10.4
- Size: 161 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: iTranslate GmbH
- © 2009, Sonico GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iTranslate Pro$4.99
- iTranslate Premium$6.99
- iTranslate Pro$9.99
- iTranslate Pro$29.99
- iTranslate Pro$11.99