iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages. Our new Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 100 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• Phrasebook - With over 250 predefined phrases.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Lens: Use your camera to instantly translate menus or signs and more.
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
Learn more about iTranslate PRO on https://www.itranslate.com
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 70 million downloads and over 100,000 App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• "…never encounter a language barrier" - Time.com
• "Voice translation executed perfectly." - Cult of Mac
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at https://www.itranslate.com
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Learn more about iTranslate: https://www.itranslate.com
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://www.itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- a 2 monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $9.99 USD;
- an annual subscription for $39.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
Thank you for using iTranslate ! Here’s what’s new:
- iTranslate now fully supports iOS 12 & watchOS 5
- Support for Password AutoFill has been further expanded
- Siri Shortcuts: Open iTranslate via voice commands
- Select languages with our newly designed Language Picker
- Performance improvements for Keyboard extension
- New Offline Language Pack: Macedonian
- Bug fixes & UX improvements to simplify your translation process
To improve our App for you, we regularly bring updates to the App Store with improvements for both speed and reliability. If you enjoy iTranslate, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? We’d greatly appreciate it. #HappyTranslating
Ratings and Reviews
Point, snap, and translate.
LOVED this app initially & would have paid for it, BUT...
Initially this app would have gotten 5 stars. It beat google translate and a tu ally did a decent job translating English to German & vise versa; especially for a free app. But of late the app consistently crashes immediately after is finishes the cycle of translation; and before I have time to even verify it’s accuracy so not sure if it’s still as correct as it used to be I read in a some reviews that it isn’t anymore; i.e. Korean for example, but I wouldn’t know since it keeps crashing. Wrote to Support and will see what happens. Also asked me to upgrade which I strongly considered but not with some of the small print in permissions. Beware that it requires access to any past translations as well & beware that anything you type it paste into it to translate will be accessed by this app; so you might wish to leave out financial or sensitive Information, etc.; like if you’re translating a contract. Also, the premium (paid) version price tag seems rather steep to a lot of the reviewers here as well as to me the way it is organized now.
I’d say it’s a bit of “carrot” app; “Lookie what I got here! Okay now come and get it!” ...Once you start chasing it, it eludes you.
... If they make improvements and adjustments, I’ll alter my review, but for I’ll say, sadly, I’d pass!
I can’t even 🤦🏾♀️🤯
Ok, look /listen...When I first got this app I thought it would be amazing and such a big help, and the possibility using it on my Apple Watch was a bonus; I was really looking forward to paying for it after my trial, buuut then I started getting wrong translations all over the place. I want to know who is providing the translations for these words...cause this is nonsense. I’m learning Korean and it kind of defeats the purpose of having a translator app, that provides the WRONG translations a lot of the time; I stopped using google translate for that same reason. I get tired of having to look up the word online just to get the correct meaning, it’s frustrating. When I look up words in the translator I am not typing in American letters, I am typing in 한글 (Hangul), just to make sure that I get the correct translation. I have even provided the corrected translations for some of the words I have looked up through the app, and surprise, surprise they are STILL wrong and haven’t been corrected; why have “wrong?” A feature in the app if you are not going to take advantage of it, and correct what is effectively wrong...SMH. Either way my money will stay in my pocket when it comes to even thinking about purchasing this app 🙅🏾♀️. Move on there’s nothing to see here.
Greetings, We are sorry you are unhappy with the translation results you received. If you have a result you are unsure of please forward a screenshot with both the source text and the result. This will allow us to correct the result if it is incorrect. Additionally we do consider submissions that are reported in the app but these changes do not take immediate effect. You can contact us directly for assistance with this: firstname.lastname@example.org -iTranslate Team
- iTranslate GmbH
- 285 MB
- Requires iOS 10 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, iTranslate GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- iTranslate PRO - 1 month $4.99
- iTranslate PRO - 2 months $9.99
- iTranslate Premium $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.