This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages. Our new Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 100 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
Learn more about iTranslate PRO on https://www.itranslate.com
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 70 million downloads and over 100,000 App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• "…never encounter a language barrier" - Time.com
• "Voice translation executed perfectly." - Cult of Mac
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at https://www.itranslate.com
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Learn more about iTranslate: https://www.itranslate.com
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://www.itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- a 2 monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $9.99 USD;
- an annual subscription for $39.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
What's New in Version 11.0.2
Introducing iTranslate 11
- Now you can translate Offline between 16 languages, without any language-pair restrictions. That’s a total of 240 language-pair combinations!
- A completely redesigned Language Picker, making it even easier to find your desired languages.
- New app localisations in Hindi and Portuguese (Brazil).
If you enjoy iTranslate, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? We’d greatly appreciate it.
I can’t even 🤦🏾♀️🤯
Ok, look /listen...When I first got this app I thought it would be amazing and such a big help, and the possibility using it on my Apple Watch was a bonus; I was really looking forward to paying for it after my trial, buuut then I started getting wrong translations all over the place. I want to know who is providing the translations for these words...cause this is nonsense. I’m learning Korean and it kind of defeats the purpose of having a translator app, that provides the WRONG translations a lot of the time; I stopped using google translate for that same reason. I get tired of having to look up the word online just to get the correct meaning, it’s frustrating. When I look up words in the translator I am not typing in American letters, I am typing in 한글 (Hangul), just to make sure that I get the correct translation. I have even provided the corrected translations for some of the words I have looked up through the app, and surprise, surprise they are STILL wrong and haven’t been corrected; why have “wrong?” A feature in the app if you are not going to take advantage of it, and correct what is effectively wrong...SMH. Either way my money will stay in my pocket when it comes to even thinking about purchasing this app 🙅🏾♀️. Move on there’s nothing to see here.
I would like to start this review by saying that the idea is really great. I would totally subscribe for the verb conjugations and the layout is very clean.
However I noticed another review noting that the Korean translations are incorrect, something I also noticed when using the app. 갈게 does not translate to “LL” at all. 徒然 didn’t even have a translation and was just romanized in English to “Tozenn” which is an incorrect romanization... Although I do see the option to input correct translations if they are wrong and I am not a developer, I feel that if you are trying to get people to use this as a translating app, you might want to hold off on some languages until they are fully developed and correct.
As for the people who are saying iTranslate “automatically charges” and that the developer is accusing users of lying, I understand where you come from. But most apps do the same thing, advertising a free trial. They will charge you after the free trial, which I think is wrong and should be verified with the user before they assume you bought the PRO version, but you can always say you do not want to start a free trial. It’s a good idea to read everything before you just click next.
Surprised me when I first tried it 🤔😯😮😲😺😸
When I read the reviews I was a little disappointed, but I was still curious about this app so I downloaded it. I am bilingual so I decided to try translating from english to Spanish. I was a little skeptical but I was also amazed at the accuracy of this app. Of course I wanted to try other languages so I tried French and German. When I asked Siri to translate what I’d typed I received the same answers. I got a wrong translation once, but I realized I had a typo. Either this app has fixed the mistranslation issues or they’ve decided to take their customer’s suggestions because I’ve had no issues on their part. 😺👏👍👍
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 11.0.2
- Size: 222 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: iTranslate GmbH
- © 2017, iTranslate GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iTranslate PRO - 1 month$4.99
- iTranslate PRO - 2 months$9.99
- iTranslate Premium$6.99
- iTranslate PRO - 1 year$39.99
- iTranslate PRO - 1 year$39.99
- iTranslate Pro - Bragi Edition$9.99
- iTranslate PRO - 3 months$14.99