iTriage - Health, Doctor, Symptoms and Healthcare search
By iTriage LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTriage is a free app that puts you at the center of your healthcare—anywhere, anytime. Search for health answers with iTriage Health, Doctor, Symptom & Healthcare Search app. Find medications, diseases, and medical locations and instantly get answers to your questions on your iOS device.
Created by two ER doctors, iTriage gives you quick access to a huge healthcare & medical database in your pocket. The medical content is reviewed by Harvard Medical School. Over 12 million people have downloaded the iTriage app that has 4.5 star rating from over 100K reviews.
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage will help you find the most appropriate treatment, facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and provided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, medical search and health stats.
What's New in Version 5.24
New in iTriage 5.24
• Updated with the latest symptoms, procedures, medications, and conditions
New in Previous Versions
• Added native support for larger iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus screens
• Addressed issue where sometimes notification badge wouldn't go away
New To iTriage
I have been inputting my medications and procedures. Today I noted the app will overwrite procedures if they appear similar. As in, I have had carpal tunnel and ulnar surgery on both hands and elbows. When I input one side and mark it in notes as being on the right side, it saves. But when I enter the same procedure and write in the notes left side, the system defaults back to the original input. This happens even though I enter a different date for the procedures. Hopefully there is an easy fix.
Very useful for keeping all your medical information in one place. I have not finished entering all my info yet. But, when I finish, I'm going to print several copies to give to my doctors. Also, I can update it if things change.
Would recommend this app for anyone who gets tired of filling out all those forms every time you go to a new doctor.
Nice to have a place to put all of my medical information. It's quite a convenience to sign in to one app and have Dr's listed, meds taken, procedures done. I am very healthy, so not much info to add, but I never remember dates/phone#/addresses/ of procedures or providers when having to fill out forms at a Dr's office. Love this app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 5.24
- Size: 42.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: iTriage LLC
- © iTriage, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.