iTriage - Health, Doctor, Symptoms and Healthcare search
By Healthagen LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you have symptom questions? Search for health answers with iTriage Health, Doctor, Symptom & Healthcare Search app. Find medications, diseases, and medical locations and instantly get answers to your questions on your iOS device. Created by two ER medical doctors, iTriage gives you quick access to a huge healthcare & medical database in your pocket.
iTriage helps you answer the questions: “How is my medical health?” and “Where should I go for treatment?” Save, easily access, and share the healthcare information that's most important to you. iTriage has 4.5 star rating from our millions of users in over 80 countries.
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage will help you find the most appropriate treatment, facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and provided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, medical search and health stats.
What's New in Version 5.9
New in iTriage 5.9
- Members of select insurance providers will now be able to identify medical facilities that are In-Network for their specific insurance plan
- New Hospital category added to facilities so you can search for nearby non-emergency medical and surgical treatment centers
- Updated app to enable more users to access iTriage
New in Previous Versions of iTriage
- Choosing Wisely content now made available on select conditions and procedures to heighten conversations between patients and health care providers
Amazing! Life Saver!
I have several medical, my conditions, symptoms, & medicines change often. For myself it's helpful to get my info to the doctor/nurse without confusion & in a timely matter. For my family...Perfect App. They have had to communicate on my behalf, sometimes errors due to conditions changes. This way they hand my phone over and the staff can begin helping me without confusion. Have tried others but none ever covered everything head to toe.
I love having the option to look up any kind of issue I may be having and, if I need to seek medical attention, I'm more able to take control of my care instead of leaving it up to someone who may not know what is going on. After all, you know you better than anyone else and this can help you be an advocate for yourself!
Second to the best informative Medical app
Love this app
The brevity and ease of explaining and informing its reAder is masterfully designed , to both not scare its informant and at the same time providing the essential data required for its treatment or cure!
Thank you Itriage
Sincerely , joseph
A ccu nurse !
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 12, 2014
- Version: 5.9
- Size: 33.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Healthagen, LLC
- © iTriage, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.