A free tool for electronics enthusiasts.
This app does NOT have any InApp Purchases. It is ABSOLUTELY FREE!
* 4,5,6-band resistor color codes translation from value entered and vice versa.
* Fast value entering, to enter 1000Ω, you just key in 1 and tap the kΩ button.
* For the 4-band tool, it also displays equivalent value of Ceramic Capacitors, Electrolytic Capacitors, Inductors and chip resistors. Also available a tool to translate Electrolytic capacitor's voltage rating codes.
* Ability to detect if the resistor value chosen is of EIA Standards or not.
* If value entered is not found, the nearest value will be shown.
* Shows the color codes in words, to prevent misinterpretation of colors.
* A simple flashlight (with 4 colors - white,red,green,blue). Useful for video color referencing. Starts always with a white light. The light is particularly useful if you are soldering away in a dark place or cannot find that component that just dropped from the table.
* A free inverting op-amp calculator.
If you like iTronixLite, check out iTronixPal (Paid Version) which features more functions and continuously updated.
√ New flat look
√ Fix some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Full-screen video advertisements **with sound** appear at startup and when switching to a different function. Additionally the Lite version is not very useful: It just interprets resistor codes, and its op amp feature can be done by ANY calculator.
It needs more features, like a parallel resistors calculator. And 4 digit SMC codes would be nice. That's why I downloaded this: because it shows surface mount codes along with standard component identification. But I had to consult wikipedia when I encountered a 4 digit SMC. But hey, it's free so I can't complain... It covers all the basic components and does what it says it does.
Just started my courses and has been a good app to help with resistors especially when I get them mixed up >.<
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.