Step right up, step right up! Haven't you always wanted to own your own rocket? Well now's your chance!
Walk into our showroom today and fly away in a brand new rocket! See how high you can fly whilst earning some cash to buy another rocket.
Warning: Rocket flight is dangerous and there is a tendency to crash and die. Avoid asteroids at all costs.
• Endearingly simple gameplay – both to play as well as develop.
• Nearly a dozen rockets to unlock and crash!
• Multiple achievements and a leaderboard.
• Ultra-realistic starry background system. *
• Pickups, asteroids, and space!
• Woefully inaccurate science.
* it’s just a bunch of white dots.
If you've read this far, please consider following me on Twitter - @GrahamRanson
* Fully removed all analytics.
Ratings and Reviews
It goes up then crashes
No controls other than "press the screen to send the rocket up". It would be nice to be able to steer the thing or plan a trajectory of some sort.
Developer Response ,
There is a second control, "release to turn engines off". This allows you to control your rocket.
Lack of steering is on purpose, it's a rocket :-)
- Graham Ranson
- 47.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Copyright Graham Ranson 2017 - 2018. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Rockets $1.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.