It's Playing for Dropbox
By Addition, Lda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play any video on your dropbox account, no conversion, direct streaming, pure entertainment.
· High performance playback, up to 1080p;
· Direct subtitle search and download;
· TV-Out and Air Play;
· Easy gestures, including pintch-to-zoom.
· Video playback for MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, RMVB;
· Audio playback for MP3, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC;
· Consult the detailed format list on our website.
· Background playback and earbud controls;
· Auto-advance/playlist within folders;
· Auto-repeat mode;
· Audio gain;
· Playback speed, from 1/8x to 8x adjustments;
• Video forensics
· Frame by Frame video image navigation;
· Photographic pintch-to-zoom gestures;
· Image contrast, brightness and saturation adjustments;
• International features
· multi language audio tracks;
· multi channel audio support;
· fetch subtitles for any movie with one tap; backed by OpenSubtitles.org.
(*) It's playing aims at handling every video from anything around your iPhone/iPod/iPad. You'll always be able to find videos that surpass your devices processing capabilities or which are encoded in unsupported audio or video formats.
(**) Dolby Digital playback is only available on It's Playing Pro version.
(***) DTS playback is currently unavailable, check our website for updates or use the helper app.
•• Check out http://itsplayingapp.com for demonstration videos and detailed information ••
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.0.4
- Updated Dropbox libraries
- Decoder libraries updated
- Improvements to HW decoders
Was working well until...
Just to saying that there a bug where when you enter the app; it logs you out whenever your trying to play music or etc.
It's making it impossible to work with and I've tried logging out of my account then reloading back in. In overall I'm hoping for an update soon to fix that.
I'm not sure if I am just failing to understand, or the app isn't working. I bought an iXpand flash drive for iPhone, and the device proceeded to tell me to get the app. After doing so there were no directions on telling me what to do. I played around with the app for a few minutes and the only thing that looked like instructions wouldn't open and made the app time out. Overall I got nowhere.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 33.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Addition, Lda
- © 2013 Addition
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.