Visualize planned switch boxes, medium voltage stations, high voltage pylons, street lamps, trees and similar, directly on the spot. Choose 3D-objects from your corporate catalog, make on-the-spot adjustments, and directly create realistic photos and videos for your planning and affected property owners.
These media files are geo-tagged and watermarked with position information and can be shared via Email.
ITS View uses GNSS and Visual Inertial Odometry (VIO) to accurately track the world around it.
• Augmented Reality view
• Catalog selection
• Placing 3D-objects in AR space
• Rotate, move, adjust
• Photo and video documentation
• Export and send as geo-referenced photos and 360 degree videos
Personalized 3D-object catalogs can be added. Please contact our support.
ITS View requires iOS 11.3 and devices with A9, A10, A11 Bionic processors or higher: iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad (2017 and 2018) and iPad Pro.
1. Free Subscription functionality:
• Select from a fixed "Demo" Gallery of 3D Objects, placing and visualising these Objects in Augmented Reality
• Free 14 days trial of all “Professional" subscription features
2. Professional Subscription (US$29.99 per month). All the features of the “Free" subscription, plus:
• The ability to add Custom 3D Objects to the Object Gallery
• Place Custom 3D Objects in Augmented Reality
• Take photo Snapshots and/or Video records of your Augmented Reality sessions.
Purchase of an ITS View subscription allows you to run the ITS View App on all supported platforms, with your tasks being automatically synchronized between your devices. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless you cancel your subscription or turn off auto-renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. A cancelled subscription remains active until the end of the current period, at which time your account reverts to the “Free" subscription functionality.
Customers selecting the Free Trial will enjoy “Professional" subscription features for a period of 14 days, after which they can elect to purchase a “Professional" subscription. In the absence of a purchase, their account will revert to “Free" subscription functionality.
For further information:
• ITS View Terms and Conditions:
- e.quinox KG
- 38.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 ITS Geo Solutions GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.