itSeez3D is a mobile 3D scanner that allows your iPad, with the Occipital’s Structure Sensor, to capture color and structure information of the world and process them into realistic 3D models. Use it to scan your family and friends as well as things you would like to copy in 3D, e.g., toys, shoes etc. Share your 3D models on sketchfab.com from the app and become a part of the growing 3D community! Other features include:
• Capture high-resolution color and structure data
• Augmented reality feedback is used to improve your scanning experience
• Send captured data to the cloud and get a great 3D model back in a few minutes
• Share the 3D model by email in .ply, .obj or .wrl formats or on sketchfab.com
Find out more at itseez3d.com.
• Built for use with the Structure Sensor by Occipital. If you do not own your Structure Sensor yet you will not be able to scan models on your own, however, you still can download our app to view sample 3D models.
• The app works only on iPad 4, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro (12.9-inch and 9.7-inch).
+ Added support for iPad 6th Generation
Ratings and Reviews
Great at scanning various things
We used this to scan a client’s head to then graft onto a dancing body using Adobe Mixamo, 3DSMax, and AfterEffects. The scan was perfect for what we were using it for. I’ve also scanned car parts and other objects to mess around with. The price for models isn’t bad, people can’t expect this product and processing for free. ItSeez3D created an app that Occipital should have included with the Structure sensor, so kudos to them. I hope to see updates with even higher res textures and models to really push the Structure sensor.
Great Scanning, Terrible Pricing
This app takes great 3D scans, and is much easier to use than Skanect, but the per-model charge for exports is absurd, and the subscription packages are ridiculously overpriced. It makes experimenting with prototypes cost-prohibitive, and while one could pass along the scanning cost of a final product to the customer, that doesn’t really sweeten the deal for anyone on the consumer’s side. Something like charging a buck an export might be feasible; but for someone running a small, experimental startup, these guys are pricing themselves right out of a potentially loyal customer.
Having Problem With Scanning Person
When I open to scan whole body option instead of the square it give me the red oval which make it very difficult to work with . When it finally turn green , click the scan button and it stop working instead of letting me move around the person I want to scan
- Itseez3D Inc
- 116.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © itSeez3D, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- model export $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.