iTunes Movie Trailers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTunes Movie Trailers puts the newest HD movie previews in your hands. Browse trailers, clips, and featurettes for the biggest Hollywood blockbusters and independent cinema, view stunning HD photos, explore a year-long calendar of movie releases, find showtimes near you, and get ticket info directly from your iPad or iPhone.
• Access hundreds of movie trailers, clips, behind-the-scenes featurettes, and images, available in HD or SD
• Explore an interactive, year-long release calendar that helps you plan when you'll be going to the theaters
• Save your favorite movies and theaters for immediate access anytime
• Find out what’s playing at your local theaters and purchase tickets directly from your iPad or iPhone
• Check estimated driving times and get directions to nearby theaters
• Add a movie to Favorites to be notified when it debuts in theaters or becomes available in the iTunes Store
• Browse Top Charts to view the most popular trailers, box office rankings, and top movies on iTunes to buy or rent
• Read critic reviews provided by Rotten Tomatoes without leaving the app
• Enjoy your favorite movie trailers on your TV with AirPlay and Apple TV
• Share your favorite trailers with friends using AirDrop, Facebook, Twitter, Messages, and Mail
• Keep your favorite theaters and movie trailers up to date on all of your devices using iCloud
• Requires a device with iOS 8 or later
• Requires Internet access over a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection
What's New in Version 1.4.2
The latest update includes support for iPad Pro and a number of minor performance and stability improvements.
How have I only recently discovered this app? It's great! You get all the local movie showtimes, Rotten Tomatoes score, etc. when I find a movie to see the app lets me add it to my calendar, touch a link to open Fandango to purchase the tickets. All with no annoying ads. Perfect!
I just updated this app and tried to launch it. It starts up, but then appears to crash and go back to the iPad app menu. But, when you press the Home button twice, it shows the app running in the background. When you touch on the app screen, it comes to the front, but immediately goes back to the iPad app menu. I restarted my iPad, but had same results when launching this app. Don't you guys even try these updates before you issue them?
The latest release is an improvement from the last one. The app seems snappier and images constantly load faster. I don't have any complaints as the app is very easy to use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 04, 2016
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2016 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes