iTunes Movie Trailers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTunes Movie Trailers puts the newest HD movie previews in your hands. Browse trailers, clips, and featurettes for the biggest Hollywood blockbusters and independent cinema, view stunning HD photos, explore a year-long calendar of movie releases, find showtimes near you, and get ticket info directly from your iPad or iPhone.
• Access hundreds of movie trailers, clips, behind-the-scenes featurettes, and images, available in HD or SD
• Explore an interactive, year-long release calendar that helps you plan when you'll be going to the theaters
• Save your favorite movies and theaters for immediate access anytime
• Find out what’s playing at your local theaters and purchase tickets directly from your iPad or iPhone
• Check estimated driving times and get directions to nearby theaters
• Add a movie to Favorites to be notified when it debuts in theaters or becomes available in the iTunes Store
• Browse Top Charts to view the most popular trailers, box office rankings, and top movies on iTunes to buy or rent
• Read critic reviews provided by Rotten Tomatoes without leaving the app
• Enjoy your favorite movie trailers on your TV with AirPlay and Apple TV
• Share your favorite trailers with friends using AirDrop, Facebook, Twitter, Messages, and Mail
• Keep your favorite theaters and movie trailers up to date on all of your devices using iCloud
• Requires a device with iOS 8 or later
• Requires Internet access over a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection
What's New in Version 1.4.3
The latest update includes a number of minor performance and stability improvements.
No accessibility support!
I love this app. It's fun to discover new movies in genres I like but why isn't it compatible with audio descriptions and closed captions?!? How are people who have accessibility needs supposed to use this! After all of the work Apple has done to integrate these features into movies in iTunes it seems a huge oversight to omit them from their own trailers app. I hope this is rectified soon!
Latest update ruined it
The app worked quite well for me on my iPad Air. That is until this update. Now, it crashes on launch and the surprising bit is the devs haven't bothered though there are a few reviews that have pointed it out and it's been 3 months now! Hear hear, please fix!
Need to fix
It only let you buy tickets for certain movies. When connecting to fandango it give error message stating unable to process. Please fix and update
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2016 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes