iTV Shows 3
By Antoine Gamond
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTV Shows 3 is the best series tracker you’ve ever seen. This powerful app helps you follow your favorite shows and discover new ones in just minutes. iTV Shows 3 was designed exclusively for iOS 8.
• With the use of multiple databases, your series information has never been so accurate
• Preview and buy series on iTunes Store right on your device
• Have a sneak peek of the day with our built-in widget
• Mark your watched episodes
• Easily see the next episode to watch
• Receive notifications when a new episode begins
• With iCloud built in, your series and watched episodes are kept up-to-date across all your devices
• Open your trakt.tv account to keep all of your data from trakt.tv in sync
• Discover new shows based on those you have already viewed
• Access the most watched series of the moment
• Never miss a series premiere
• Access a daily calendar
• Make time zone adjustments
• Find the dates of local broadcasts in France and Germany
• Add your friends and see what they’re watching
• Share info with your friends through Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and email
• See your global progression
• Look at how much time you spend watching TV
Get the latest news by subscribing to our social media channels
• Twitter — @iTVShowsApp
• Facebook — facebook.com/iTVShows
• Google+ — gplus.to/iTVShows
To report a bug, make a suggestion or ask for support, please contact us within the App or via our website: www.itvshowsapp.com
What's New in Version 3.5.1
- Stability update
Great app. Easy to use. I love to watch section. It makes tracking of new episodes easier.
The last time there is a big issue with synchronization. The app shows episodes as unseen but watched them and checked them already. And the sync over iCloud between devices is faulty too. On one device in the section to watch I check episodes which I saw and on the other device they are still unchecked... I have to lower rating.
EDIT: In the last version still synchronization isn't working. Why we have iCloud option and it's not working?
EDIT2: I don't know what are you doing but instead of making this app better you are making it worse. I mark episodes as seen and voilá they appear like unseen again! And I mark them over and over again as an idiot.
EDIT3: the last time falls. Is useless.
Great App...most of the time.
First off, awesome idea for an app! I love how it helps me stay on top of my shows and the widget for Notification Center is so awesome! However, the app crashes daily. Sometimes when I mark an episode for a show as watched, it freezes and then the app crashes and then I come back to find it actually did mark the show as watched. Recently, I've noticed that it's bringing back several episodes of a show as unwatched, even tough previously I marked it as watched. It is really buggy, but I'm still faithful and sticking with it because I haven't found an app quite like this.
Beautiful and useful
I love this app, my one request I've wanted for a long time is ability to switch list order to put newest episodes on top when you tap on a show rather than oldest to newest, just so I don't have to scroll through every episode in multiseason shows just to get info on newest episode. App is so well designed and stable for me that I gave 5 stars anyway, keep it up :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 09, 2015
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 27.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Antoine Gamond
- © 2015 Antoine Gamond
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.