By Indiana University
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The IU Mobile app is a gateway to services and information at Indiana University. By leveraging the One.IU platform, it provides convenient access to services across all of IU's campuses right at your fingertips!
Using the powerful search feature, you can discover hundreds of available applications and tasks and launch them directly from your mobile device. You can write reviews, provide rankings, create a list of favorites, and much more!
What's New in Version 3.1.3
App works really well, but one request!
This app packs in all of the pages and information that I need. It had been such a helpful tool for taking care of the details before my first semester in grad school. My only request would be for an option to save the passphrase or to use my fingerprint to log in.
Buggy & Slow
1. I wish that there was a way to store the passphrase as it is annoying to have to type again and again.
2. The feature that I use the most (re: multiple times a day) is the umail--and it does not work. The home screen will load, but the "loading" icon remains and will not go away---and you can not click on anything while it's there. I end up closing and re-opening the app multiple times before it works as intended.
3. Would give less than one star if I could.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 09, 2016
- Version: 3.1.3
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Indiana University
- © 2014 The Trustees of Indiana University
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.