The IUGA Academy app is the official mobile learning app of the International Urogynecological Association (IUGA).
This app offers access to hundreds of educational materials and activities published by the IUGA over the years such as accredited courses, webinars, technical videos, e-lectures, PPT presentations, learning quizzes, abstracts and much more!
The IUGA Academy app discussion forums allow users to interact with their peers at any time while completing learning modules or viewing lectures.
It also features a powerful search system allowing end-users to easily find materials and activities, including matching slides containing the searched keyword.
Premium access is free for IUGA active members, others may purchase a digital premium access through the app.
*Requires an IUGA Membership or an IUGA Academy Account and an Internet connection. Designed for iPhone and iPad.
- E-MED HOSTING.COM INC.
- 9.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- 2018© IUGA. Published under license from MULTILEARNING Group Inc.; IUGA's digital education content provider.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.