By Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IUP Mobile connects you to Indiana University of Pennsylvania with personalized information, news, and events.
Log in with your IUP Network ID—the same as MyIUP—to access your schedule, your grades, the campus Find People directory, a calendar of university events, push notifications, an interactive map, MyIUP integration, coverage of athletic events, links to IUP on YouTube and LinkedIn, and more.
What's New in Version 2.2
Version 2.2 adds push notifications to help you succeed at IUP. Sign into the app to get notified on your phone when you need to register for classes, check your grades, pay your tuition, and more. You’ll *only* get notifications when there’s a situation you need to act on, so you won’t get overwhelmed.
(To make sure you receive notifications, make sure you click “OK” when you see the “‘IUP Mobile’ Would Like to Send You Push Notifications” message. Then sign into the app.)
Version 2.2 also adds:
• Support for Apple Watch (with watchOS 2). Get notifications right to your wrist. Navigate the campus without taking your phone out of your pocket.
• Improved support for iOS 9.
• Improvements to the user interface.
• Display of News and Events is improved.
• Improvements to display on iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, and 6s Plus.
• Improvements to accessibility.
• Numerous crashes fixed.
This version also drops support for iOS 7. iOS 7 users can continue to use IUP Mobile version 2.1.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 13, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: IUP Research Institute
- © 2013 Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.