iValidate™ - Campus Card Validation by Sequoia Retail Systems
By Sequoia Retail Systems Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iValidate™ provides the ability to process real-time campus card transactions from virtually anywhere.
Through real-time integration with your campus card transaction system, iValidate™ eliminates the need to run power and data cables, rely on printed lists or take chances with off-line or manually processed transactions.
iValidate™ is ideal for many types of functions including tracking attendance at athletic and campus events, verifying student enrollment status, deducting a meal plan for a picnic on the Quad and accepting campus card payments for student fundraisers.
· Compatible with the following hardware
- iPod touch 4th, 5th & 6th Generation
- iPhone 4/4S, 5/5S. 6/6S
- iPad 2, 3rd & 4th Generation
- iPad Air & iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2 & 3
· Compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8 and iOS 9
· Magstripe reader and optional barcode scanner available
· WiFi and Cellular connectivity
· Multiple tender functions for payments and validation
· Onscreen and audible transaction responses
· Electronic receipts can be emailed after each transaction
· Sales, patron count and transaction history reporting
· User levels for transaction processing, reporting and settings
· Utilizes industry standard data encryption methods
· Online and offline functionality
· User installable and configurable
· No additional server required
What's New in Version 2.0
· New look and feel user interface design
· Customizable tender button colors
· Icons for tender buttons
· Red indicator for offline status
· Updated settings layout
· Improved tip process
· Require PIN to logout of application
· Display cardholder data including ID number, name, photo and email
· Auto-populate email for receipts
· Enhanced local cardholder database to display additional text fields
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 24, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sequoia Retail Systems Inc
- © Sequoia Retail Systems Inc., 2011-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.