Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iVariometer is a useful GPS-navigation application for every pilot. Save required map from more then over 13 different map sources for selected region for offline use. Plan flight, draw the route with your fingers on the map and follow it during the voyage. Record your flight (iVariometer is a real Black Box). After, you can watch your flight in embedded or external players. Get assistance of variometer, altimeter, speedometer, odometer and other useful GPS information.
- I like watch records in the Google Earth!
-Essential tool for flights planning!
- Map download for offline use. iTunes Maps sharing.
- Recording flights in background.
- Key-point route planning (Key-points are set with the fingers on the map or entered by coordinates)
- Displaying variometer, altimeter, speedometer, odometer, direction and another GPS-driven meters above the map during the flight.
- Navigate the route with distance to target and time to target realtime calculations.
- Embedded player.
- Flight and route export in the KML and GPX via e-mail or iTunes share for Google Earth viewing or another compatible application.
- Routes import from KML and GPX with iTunes share.
- OpenAir Airspace support. Just place your OpenAir files in iVariometer with iTunes.
- Flight-to-route converter.
- Meters size and placement customization.
- Meters: variometer, altimeter, elevation graph, digital speedometer, speedometer, distance traveled, compass (magnetic, true or GPS), distance to target, trip duration, scale ruler, max speed. Barometric Altimeter.
- Maps with autorotation and finger rotation (in free and follow mode).
- All orientation support.
- Orientation fixation during the flight.
- Fullscreen mode.
- Transport: paraglider, hang glider, sail glider, airship, aerostat, car, bike, aircraft, snowboard, ship.
- Measuring systems: metric, imperial, nautical.
- Bookmark support. Make placemarks with custom photos and description. Share your bookmark sets with your friends.
- Tap and hold on flight screen to enter into the widgets editor. Tap and hold on the empty place in the widgets editor to add new widget.
- Two fingers long tap on the flight screen to activate ruler. Move your fingers to measure distance between points.
iVariometer on the YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSKOHwp6JO0
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
iVariometer is exclusively designed and optimized for iPad 2 3G, new iPad 4G, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3G S.
The first generation iPhone (pre-3G) and the first and second generation iPod touch do not have the GPS chipset to acquire GPS signal, so navigation abilities will limited.
Maps required Internet connection.
If you have any troubles, please tell us on support e-mail on iTunes.
Use iVariometer is at user's risk.
What's New in Version 5.0
New iPad support.
Masquott altimeter support.
Cool App - Needs Updating
No ability to share except through email. The Export screen shows wacky flight data,etc.
THIS COULD EPIC IF DEVELOPER WOULD WORK ON IT FURTHER.
Please contact me ks0ft... I can't find an email.
I want to iVariometer with FLYNET2 altimeter
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jun 19, 2012
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Filipp Milovanov
- © kS0ft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.