iVCam - Use your phone as a webcam for PC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Why buy a webcam as you already have an iPhone/iPad?
iVCam turns your iPhone/iPad into an HD webcam for Windows PC. You can also replace your old USB webcam or integrated webcam with it which has a better quality. At the same time it's also a perfect baby monitor, spy-cam, security camera and pet-cam.
No enough space on iPhone? iVCam can record your iPhone video directly to your PC, works just like a remote video recorder!
Setting up iVCam is very simple - just download and install our client software on your PC and you're ready to go! The connection is fully automatic and requires no manual configuration.
- High-quality, real-time video with low latency and fast speed
- Automatic connection and easy to use
- Supports common video sizes such as 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p
- Configurable for video frame rate, video quality and audio quality
- Landscape and Portrait mode supported
- Support front, rear camera and real-time switching
- Support for face beautify, flash, manual/auto focus and video flip/mirror
- Audio supported, use your iOS device as a wireless microphone for PC (*)
- Completely replaces USB webcam or integrated webcam, compatible with most applications using webcam
- Preview video, take pictures and record video files with our Windows client software
(*) Use as PC microphone
This feature requires our Virtual Sound Card software (e2eSoft VSC).
Install required Windows client software from http://www.e2esoft.com/ivcam.
What's New in Version 3.2
- Add "remote snapshot" feature;
- Bug fixes;
I was in need of a webcam with the ability to show a much larger area than the one that came with my laptop. I didn't want to purchase another webcam so I looked into using my iPhone. After doing some research I chose this app. I installed it, set it up and have used it a few times now. I used the free version first and it worked very well so I upgraded by paying $2.99 to the full version (the free version contains a watermark on the image and the upgraded does not). The full version has worked flawlessly for me so far. I highly recommend it. Setup and use is extremely fast and simple. It gets the job done.
I have tried them all!
After trying several webcam apps I have to say that iVCam is by far the best execution of this concept. Easy to install, easy to use, and lowest latency on the video feed when compared to other apps. Well done!!
After using the free app a couple of times I was happy to pay the $2.99 for the full version.
Best of the ones I've tried.
I tried a few of these iPhone to webcam apps and this is the first one that just worked exactly how I expected and worked well.
Although, asking for a 5 star review sounds like something that would be against Apples ToS... willing to give it a good rating anyways since it works really well.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 05, 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Junhong Chai
- ©️ e2eSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iVCam Full Version$2.99