The First! The Best! The Original Vibrating iphone App!!!
iPhone only. Will not work on iPad. Make sure your ringer is not set to silent, otherwise you won't feel the vibrations.
iVibe Vibrating Massager is one of the first vibrating apps in the app store. With over one million downloads on iOS and popular media coverage in Jezebel and Cosmopolitan, you too should try iVibe Vibrating Massager. Users can experience an intense massage in multiple vibrational settings. All the good vibes are generated from the vibration your phone puts out, turning your mobile device into a personal massager. With iVibe Vibrating Massager you can choose your own vibration from ten built in vibrator settings and more coming soon. It's the perfect massage vibrator for relaxing, soothing yourself to sleep and massaging your body or neck. Vibration has been proven to help relieve stress, calm sore muscles and aide in sleep for all ages.
Vibration has been proven to stimulate hair growth, treat cellulite and wrinkles.
Some people claim vibration therapy can:
- Strengthen and Tone Muscles.
- Builds Stronger Bones.
- Improves Flexibility, Balance and Coordination.
- Raises Metabolism and Boosts Fat Burning Potential.
- Stimulates Production of Helpful Hormones.
Relax with iVibe Vibrating Massager: Vibrate, Massage, Soothe
iVibe Vibrating Massager makes great use of the iPhone’s internal vibrating function, turning your phone into a vibrating device.
Turn iVibe Vibrating Massager on and use it anywhere!
- Massage the stress away after a long day.
- Let it gently soothe you or the baby back to sleep.
- It’s great for soothing the neck pain away.
- Are your feet sore at work? Try iVibe Vibrating Massager and see how much more relaxed you feel.
iVibe Vibrating Massager, includes 2 vibrational patterns. Ads are active.
If you wish, activate the in app purchases to unlock a total of 10 vibrational patterns.
iVibe Vibrating Massager's "Good Vibes" pack also includes “Brightness Settings”, “Password Protection” and a “Screen lock” feature.
Download iVibe Vibrating Massager: Vibrate, Massage, Soothe today!
- Ten settings to choose from
- Fast Pulse
- Full Speed Vibration
- Random Vibration
- Slow Pulse Massager
- Medium Pulse Massager
- Slow to Fast Vibrate
- HeartBeat Vibration
- Bouncing Ball Vibrate
- Reverse Ball Vibrate
- Drummer Pattern
- Lock Feature
- Password Protection Feature
• iVibe Vibrating Massager
• Length of subscription is one month or 1 year dependent on users choice. Service provided for that time is the continued use and auto upgrading aspects of additional features within the app.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Ratings and Reviews
Good excuse to get away
If you want to fake a phone call to get away but you keep your phone sounds off, you can easily fake the phone call by using this app to slyly vibrate the phone when it is on the table(pick up, activate app, put down on table until it makes noise on the hard surface and people notice), and pick up the phone to answer the “phone call” and excuse yourself either for a few moments to “talk” or completely leave the situation to “deal with an emergency”. It is a good strategy for anyone with social anxiety or any other time they may need to get out of any social event and don’t have a good excuse. Be sure to actually silence your phone/put on Do Not Disturb so that you don’t get a real phone call during the time you’re on the fake call.
Useful Test Run
I’m pretty far into my self-pleasure career, yet I’ve never experimented with toys. I’ve always found them too intimidating, and didn’t want to blow at least $40 on a real gamble.
However I’m not an idiot—there have been plenty of evenings in front of the tv when I’ve stuck my phone between my thighs while ignoring a heated group chat. (This never did much, but I could dream)
I feel like this app gave me my first real (albeit tiny) sample of the experience. Due to the current nature of the iphone there’s not a whole lot to feel, so it was more of a gentle tickling as opposed to a full-on vibration; however it did enough to make me a believer
Why Lie? We All Know What We're Doing lol
I find this app amazing; I don't understand why so many people are *CLAIMING* to buy for only the screen lock feature... Sexuality is normal; what's the big deal?
But anyhow. I love the multiple vibrations, fun to experiment with and use in combos. Yes, I use it when my husband is away for fun, and he uses it to *tea*e me also...
HOWEVER! I do have another reason for this app. I also use it for my neck as I am a workaholic and my neck muscles ache often.
So both as a sexual download or as an actual massager, it's a wonderful app especially for the price paid for in app.
Thank you app creators!!!!
- Robot Mouse, LLC
- 67 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Robot Mouse, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock additional patterns $1.99
- Remove all ads $0.99
- Unlock feature for a month $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.