What is Ivideon Client?
Ivideon Client is an app you can use to watch archived videos and online feeds from the cameras hooked up to Ivideon’s cloud-based video surveillance service.
What is Ivideon?
Ivideon is an online video surveillance service that gives you eyes on the ground, lets you know when important events happen, and saves recordings of them in the cloud. Do you just need to hook up a few cameras to keep track of what’s going on at your house? Or does your business need hundreds or thousands of cameras in different cities and even countries? Then look no further!
Ivideon is perfect for video surveillance users no matter how many cameras they have.
• Enjoy high-quality videos complete with sound on any device.
• Store video locally and in the cloud, where it’s safer and more secure.
• Quickly find videos using our convenient timeline.
• Receive push and email notifications whenever there’s a suspicious sound or movement.
• Hook up an unlimited number of cameras.
• Set up camera access for other users.
• Watch high-quality videos even over a weak or 3G connection.
• Rest assured that your data is safe thanks to SSL encryption.
• Tell the world about what you do by embedding video in your website and sharing the link.
Oh, and by the way: we already have more than 1,500,000 users!
Why? Most existing video surveillance systems are tricky to set up and prohibitively expensive. The Ivideon engineering team made sure our service marries all the functionality you need in a professional video surveillance system to availability and ease of use.
What can Ivideon Client do on a Mac?
Watch online feeds and archived videos from wherever you are.
• Simple camera name search
• Quality control for videos as they’re being watched
• Full screen mode
• Fast video archive search by date
• Scalable timeline
• Fast-forward for archived videos
Organize how your camera feeds are laid out to make sure you stay organized.
• Simultaneous viewing of online feeds and archived videos
• Camera layout management
For Ivideon business accounts: manage camera groups however you want.
• Group cameras to match your organizational structure
• Give different employees and your security service access to different groups of cameras
• Delegate administration of your camera groups to your employees
Try Ivideon smart video surveillance right now for free!
Okay, so basically, all of us here at Ivideon are inveterate optimists, always believing in nothing but the best. But the world isn’t perfect. Neither are internet channels.
Sure, lots of our customers have internet so fast that the videos in Ivideon Client load at a speed Schumacher would have been proud of. On the other hand, we’re always forgetting that not all of our customers are in that boat.
There are quite a few of you who could use a few more ticks to be completely happy, and you have to deal with lag and poor video quality in the Ivideon apps. And while we can’t do anything about your internet, we can certainly do something about Ivideon Desktop Client.
So anyway, here’s a new version that will have you loading video with far less lag no matter what kind of internet you’re dealing with. It’s less resource-intensive, too.
If you have a lot of cameras, you’ll be the first to notice the difference. And most importantly, we made sure there won’t be any distortion at lower qualities.
In keeping with tradition, we also squashed a bunch of bugs and added a few minor features:
• The ability to limit the number of windows you have open
• Automatic updating should you so desire it
• An option to keep your screen from turning off while Ivideon Desktop Client is open
Ratings and Reviews
Works great but you have to pay a monthly subscription if you want to save any videos. It can become expensive
it works great
just got it and it is working very well, i like it and been able monitor my place and dog when i am out for a bit.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.