By Ernst Reiter Consulting
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With iVirtualbox you can handle some aspects of your Virtual Machines running in Oracle Open Source product Virtualbox.
Following Features are supported:
- Multi Virtualbox Backend Servers Support
- Hard Power Off
- ACPI Power Off
- Power On
- Display of Status, Name and Configured OS
- Screenshots of the current displayed console Screen
With Virtualbox Guest Additions installed:
- Restart Virtual Machine from within the Guest OS (configure a restart command)
- Shutdown Virtual Machine from within the Guest OS (configure a shutdown command)
- Execute a custom Command in the Virtual Machine from within the Guest OS
To use this App you need to have the Virtualbox Webservice configured and running! (https://www.virtualbox.org/manual/ch09.html#vboxwebsrv-daemon)
If you run a headless server with phpvirtualbox or similar, the webservice is usually already configured and running.
The app does not include a RDP or VNC Remote Control client, but if you have one installed, which supports URL Handling - you could start a RDP Session to the specified Host (Currently supported: Jump RDP, Remoter RDP, 2x RDP, iTeleport RDP).
If you want a special feature in the next release - just let me know and I will do my best to include it.
What's New in Version 2.1
* Fix use of special Characters in Username/Password/Guest Commands
Just a waste of money
I can't stand how to make virtual machines by a phone. Please make this free. Why do we have to purchase in order to do this? If this wasn't it then it may be a scam.
Confusing gui, what do I do, unhappy with purchase
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 25, 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Ernst Reiter
- © Ernst Reiter Consulting
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.