De Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
HIKVISION iVMS-4500 HD is a mobile phone surveillance application just based on iPad, which supports the full line of Hikvision products, including the DS-7000/8000 series DVRs (dual stream models), DS-7300/8100 series DVRs , DS-9000/9100 series DVRs, DS-6000/6100 series digital video servers, as well as network cameras and speed domes that support standard H.264 video codec.
The key features of HIKVISION iVMS-4500 Mobile Surveillance Application include:
· Real-time video preview of up to 16 channels;
· Swipe for PTZ control and camera movement, pinch to zoom in and out in preview mode;
· Support for preset activation and configuration, as well as calibration for brightness..
· Snapshot support;
· Management of up to 100 sets of devices. Device profiles can be added / deleted / modified;
· Support for PTZ control.
Novedades de la versión 4.0.0
1．Newly designed UI to provide a new experience and the convenient operation.
2．Support setting the speed of the remote playback as 1/16X, 1/8X, 1/4X, 1/2X, 2X, 4X, 8X and 16X.
3．Support switching the camera/view displaying mode to icon or thumbnail mode on the camera/view list panel.
4．Supporting searching and adding the online device in the same local area network with the iPad or tablet and edit its network parameters.
5．Provide hardware decoding for live view and playback.
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
Reseñas de usuarios
Delays in video preview when app is open for any long period of time.
Delays grow to ~30 seconds or more over time.
iPad mini 4, iOS10
I think the improvements are better, but I believe that they are missing a few things that they dropped from the last version.
We need full screen mode by default.
I like that it shows the live mode and not the sidebar, but now we have this big red bar at the top and the controls at the bottom. I wish we could remove those so that we see the cameras only.
I have a wall-mounted iPad so it's best to be able to view all the cameras without menus and controls. They just take up too much real estate.
Not sure what the complaints are about. Old guy here who has played with IP cams for a hobby close to 20 years. This is a pretty good app for Hikvision cams. I've tried them all and nothing is perfect but I'm pretty satisfied with this and it passes the wife test.
Now this is a red bar at the top of the screen that can't be removed as well as screen options on the bottom. The result ? Less real estate to actually view the camera's. Also, since the new update each camera fails to connect unless I swipe up the up to reinstall it. Very annoying.
- Categoría: Negocios
- Actualizado : 21/12/2016
- Versión: 4.0.0
- Tamaño: 30.9 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Alemán, Bokmål noruego, Búlgaro, Checo, Chino simplificado, Chino tradicional, Coreano, Croata, Danés, Eslovaco, Esloveno, Estonio, Finés, Francés, Griego, Hebreo, Húngaro, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés, Neerlandés, Polaco, Portugués, Rumano, Ruso, Serbio, Sueco, Tailandés, Turco, Vietnamita
- Vendedor: Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd
- © Hangzhou hikvision digital technology Co., Ltd
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.