By Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HIKVISION iVMS-4500 is a mobile phone surveillance application just based on iPhone, which supports the full line of Hikvision products, including the DS-7000/8000 series DVRs (dual stream models), DS-7300/8100 series DVRs , DS-9000/9100 series DVRs, DS-6000/6100 series digital video servers, as well as network cameras and speed domes that support standard H.264 video codec.
The key features of HIKVISION iVMS-4500 Mobile Surveillance Application include:
· Real-time video preview of up to 16 channels;
· Swipe for PTZ control and camera movement, pinch to zoom in and out in preview mode;
· Support for preset activation and configuration, as well as calibration for brightness..
· Snapshot support;
· Management of up to 256 sets of devices. Device profiles can be added / deleted / modified.
What's New in Version 4.4.2
2.Support share pictures to other application.
Live view is good ; recorded playback severely lacking
App loads images quickly and works well with live views. Terrible playback functions include :
Can't search VCA events such as intrusion detection . Normal Motion detection doesn't filter out object size or event duration so if you have continuous recording and motion detection events you cannot filter out rain or quick insect related events .
You cannot zoom in on the time line for searches . If multiple events happen close together they get jammed together as a single line and you have to try and slide the time line in millimeter increments to find the clip you want.
Use it daily & no issues
I use this app multiple times a day and hasn't crashed or acted up on me. I've also installed it on 4 other friends phones for their camera system and no complaints from them.
Everything breaks when you leave country
I used the live view feature everyday when I first set up the cameras. As soon as I leave the country, live steam stop working and all the cameras in my account t disappear completely. I thought it was the country I'm in, but no. It's every country other than the country where I have the cameras set up. Very disappointed. I'm in the US now and I assumed at least it would work here. But no.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 23, 2016
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 40.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd
- © Hangzhou hikvision digital technology Co., Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.