By Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
HIKVISION iVMS-4500 is a mobile phone surveillance application just based on iPhone, which supports the full line of Hikvision products, including the DS-7000/8000 series DVRs (dual stream models), DS-7300/8100 series DVRs , DS-9000/9100 series DVRs, DS-6000/6100 series digital video servers, as well as network cameras and speed domes that support standard H.264 video codec.
The key features of HIKVISION iVMS-4500 Mobile Surveillance Application include:
· Real-time video preview of up to 16 channels;
· Swipe for PTZ control and camera movement, pinch to zoom in and out in preview mode;
· Support for preset activation and configuration, as well as calibration for brightness..
· Snapshot support;
· Management of up to 256 sets of devices. Device profiles can be added / deleted / modified.
What's New in Version 4.5.3
1. Supports viewing the live view of the stream-encrypted devices which have been added to the software client.
2.Compatible with iOS11.
Don’t Use this App or Security Company that does
WE DON’T RECOMMEND ISING THIS APP, NOR A SECURITY COMPANY THAT USSES ONLY THIS APP. This app is horrible!! And We don’t recommend a Security Company that uses this app. HIKVISION customer support is closed on the weekends, so o finally got customer service today Monday. I was out of State during the weekend and was advised by neighbors to look at our cameras. We also received a phone call from a police officer asking us to send footage. How bad did our security company look when HIKVISION app wasn’t working. So HIKVISION just told me that they were running an update all weekend, and In fact it will take about two more days to finish. I can’t believe HIKVISION would do that intense of an System update without advising their customers. And how stupid is it to do on the weekend when they have zero customer support available on the weekend. HIKVISION disrespected every customer on this weekend and several days still during g the week that uses their app. AND THEY DIDN'T SEEM TO CARE.
I installed surveillance system for my office and was told to down load this app. My #1 must have was to have motion detection. I've had issues with homeless ppl sleeping and leaving a mess at my building. I have a total of 8 video cameras. When I activate the motion detection, it sounds the alarm for every single little movement. Flying bugs, rain drops, fluttering leaves on trees, etc. I'll get 5 to 10 alarms a minute.... rendering the motion detection totally useless. Also the live stream function will randomly go blank so I have to reset each Video camera. Regret using this app. Will try to use another if I can change!
Works fine for me!
I have no problem works fine for me! A little confusing and unforgiving initially, but once you learn how to use it, it's fine. It completes its general purpose. To watch your cameras. A revamp of the app to make things more clear and accessible wouldn't hurt, but overall serves its purpose. People on here just like to complain about everything
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 4.5.3
- Size: 32.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd
- © Hangzhou hikvision digital technology Co., Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.