By Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HIKVISION iVMS-4500 is a mobile phone surveillance application just based on iPhone, which supports the full line of Hikvision products, including the DS-7000/8000 series DVRs (dual stream models), DS-7300/8100 series DVRs , DS-9000/9100 series DVRs, DS-6000/6100 series digital video servers, as well as network cameras and speed domes that support standard H.264 video codec.
The key features of HIKVISION iVMS-4500 Mobile Surveillance Application include:
· Real-time video preview of up to 16 channels;
· Swipe for PTZ control and camera movement, pinch to zoom in and out in preview mode;
· Support for preset activation and configuration, as well as calibration for brightness..
· Snapshot support;
· Management of up to 256 sets of devices. Device profiles can be added / deleted / modified.
What's New in Version 4.3.1
1.Support transcoded stream from NVR in Remote Playback.(The transcoded playback has to be supported by the NVR)
2.Support software dewarping for fisheye cameras.
3.Support up to 32-ch live view.
4.Support two-way audio with IP channel of NVR.
5.Add two audio formats in two-way audio: AAC and MP2L2.
6.solved a bug.
Reliable yet weird UI
App works well but the interface is made by aliens who never wrote an app before. Very drill down tedious steps instead of making life easier by having saved sets of cameras to view and making a way to know what all the buttons mean and in that even allowing us to remove ones we never use. iPhone version easier to use for quick camera sets but ipad more versatile albeit cumbersome drag/drop to add cameras to the view. Playback doesn't synch all cameras to same time so you have to set each one to the time if you want simul playback. So many quirks to iron out. How is it 2016 and big companies can't even get the prime interface to their hardware to be remotely user friendly. Pun not intended
Use it daily & no issues
I use this app multiple times and day and hasn't crashed or acted up on me. I've also installed it on 4 other friends phones for their camera system and no complaints from them.
Add more ways to share video clips and better battery performance
This is a good start but please add more ways to share video clips. Email and the Photos app aren't enough (Dropbox, etc. would be nice). Also, the app eats through the battery like crazy.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 02, 2016
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 20.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd
- © Hangzhou hikvision digital technology Co., Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.