iVocabulary 3 – Your personal vocabulary trainer
By Christian Beer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iVocabulary is your personal knowledge trainer for your Mac and provides a convenient way to collect and manage your own vocabulary, technical terms, flashcards or the content you prefer.
Via the iCloud and the companion apps iVocabulary for your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad you can easily take your vocabulary with you and learn your vocabulary while you're in a train, on the beach or wherever you like.
Since it's based on ProVoc, you can download files out of more than 4000 freely available vocabulary files, created by a huge community. Choose your vocabulary for many languages including but not limited to: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Latin, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese … iVocabulary is based on the retired app ProVoc, created by Arizona Software (Switzerland) and is able to open all files created with ProVoc.
- Create your own vocabulary files
- Learn new vocabulary with a neat slideshow
- Train your vocabulary with multiple choice or written test
- Get immediate feedback through a pie chart
- See your learning progress in a history bar chart
- Structure your vocabulary in chapters and pages
- Add images and audio to your vocabulary
- Upload your vocabulary to iVocabulary on your iPhone, iPod touch or your iPad (you find iVocabulary also on the iOS App Store)
- Print your vocabulary as list or as cards to cut out
- Spotlight integration
- Import your existing vocabulary from CSV files
- Adjust the training modes to your preferences
To get an idea of iVocabulary you can have a look at the screenshots and howto videos on the iVocabulary support website.
(Please note that iVocabulary for your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad needs to be bought separately from the iOS App Store)
What's New in Version 3.1.9
- Added import of VocabularyCloud shared documents (of vocabularyapp.net)
- Added import of Mental Case Study Archive
- Improved download ProVoc window: better language list and new search
- Fixes hiding of "add word" window when switching away from iVocabulary
- Added image drop zone and ⌘+1..0 shortcuts for labels to add word window
- Fixes stepping through cards in "print cards" window
- Fixes missing text to speech in trainings
- Fixes language selection and voice handling
- Improved stability
Support iVocabulary 3 by writing a review in iTunes Store! After every update the reviews get lost. Help others find iVocabulary 3 by telling them why you use iVocabulary 3. Thank you very much!
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 15, 2015
- Version: 3.1.9
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Christian Beer
- © 2008-2015 by Christian Beer
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor