By SkyDream Works
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iWallpaper Pro, set your desktop free!
iWallpaper Pro allows you to select from more than 40 Internet wallpaper sources, and automatically download wallpapers at your preferred time interval. Love an image we just downloaded for you? "Like" it and you will see it again! Hate our taste? "Dislike" it and it will never show up again!
With iWallpaper Pro, your desktop will never be boring and dull again! Give it a try and you will love it!
- Support more than 40 Internet image sources.
- Also support multiple local folders as local image sources.
- Support multiple screens: they can be set to different image sources, different screen option.
- Pick your own schedule to change the wallpapers: from 5 minutes to a day.
- The ability to LIKE and DISLIKE a specific image. LIKE-d images will be added to a special local source "Favorites". You can decide to include it in your local image sources.
- The ability to pause and resume changing wallpapers for individual screens.
- See an image you like while browsing Internet? Try drag the image to our status menu icon or dock icon. iWallpaper Pro supports setting your desktop by just dragging an image from Finder, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, iPhoto!
- Ability to set as launch on Login.
- Configurable download folder for Internet sources.
- Integrated with Growl: if you have Growl installed, you will receive notifications for important events from iWallpaper Pro.
**Please note that iWallpaper Pro launches as a status menu icon on your top right corner. It will NOT show as a running app on your Dock. Access all the power of iWallpaper Pro from the status menu.
**Note: All Internet photos are the respective properties of their owners. Please use the images just for your personal use. If you believe there is a problem with a particular content of this app, please contact us directly.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Does not work
App will not launch. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still does not work. Developer's website shows others have had the same problem for months and the developer claims it has been fixed. Not for me.
Doesn't work with 3 or more monitors
It seems to work okay on your first 2 monitors, but on monitors 3+ it doesn't let you select any sources. You click the checkbox but nothing happens.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 07, 2012
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SkyDream Works
- © 2012 SkyDream Works
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later