By Leti Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iWarrior is a casual game with great African art and sounds.
With its simple intense game play, iWarrior puts you in the role of protecting your village from Africa’s most feared wild animals.
Take advantage of the iPhone or iPod touch accelerometer and multi-touch functionality to defend your village by feeding and driving away the animals before they crash it and feed on your livestock and garden!
From the thundering Elephants, the camouflaging Lions, the swift Cheetahs, silly Hyenas and others, experience the wild on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Quality African Art and Sound.
- Natural wild with realistic behavior and sound of the actual animal.
- Accelerometer gesture control. E.g. Thrust iPhone or iPod touch forward to throw weapon, use tilt to move left and right.
- Multi-touch control: Swipe left and right for movement, tap to throw object
- Stunning natural effects e.g. rain and thunder.
- Breaking and shaking of environment by huge wild animals.
- Multiple levels of increasing difficulty
- Personal highscore system
- Game could be played while listening to your iPod music. (Launch game while playing music in iPod. Goto Help/Options and disable sound)
- Realistic animal behavior - e.g. Camouflaging.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
This latest update of iWarrior comes with the following:
- Animals approach at a more consistent rate.
- Autoshoot feature: This is only available in higher stages and can be used once in each stage.
- Rain chant can now reveal camouflaging predators behind obstacles to allow bushman to shoot them.
Experience the wild on your iPhone or iPod touch even more.
Cute and fun to ward off the animals!
The controls took me a round or two getting used to but it's really fun once you do! Cute animals, sounds and music along with feeding critters makes this game fun. :-)
Congrats on a great first Africa iPhone game
I bought this app on the understanding that this is one of the first or perhaps the first africa developed iPhone games! What a great job!
The game Is worth it for the sounds alone which remind me of being back in the bush (I am from Tanzania). The "space invadors" concept adapted with african content works and should keep me entertained for a while. Good use of the accelerometer to move around and also nice to have the option to turn it off and move by swipping gestures.
I look forward to more Leti and Africa developed apps and games- you will inspire others to follow...
Fun little game
Fun little game. Handling is a little tricky at first but you get used to it. What gets the stars is the atmospher, concept, and details. Well done and original. Props to the African developers which is how I first heard about it via slashdot