iWasThere - Forensic Photography
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FREE download and certified sharing ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME
Legally prove that you got a picture at a specific time and place. Send a legally certified proof that contains a picture of yourself within the picture you have taken, as well as a certified date and location.
iWasThere makes it easy to have a forensic proof when ever you need it:
- prove where you are and why you are late
- have a proof of an infraction or illegal action done by somebody else
- showoff where you are and have a legalized proof
When you snap a picture with iWasThere your iPhone automatically snaps a second picture of yourself within the picture you have taken, and records and encrypts the exact date and location in which this picture was taken.
You can than share your proof via certified email or Facebook.
- your forensic picture will be sent using our legally certified and encrypted e-mail address, avoiding spam folders and making it impossible for your message to be faked.
- the certified email contains the certified picture you have taken as well as a second picture of your self that the app has snapped.
- the certified email also contains a map and GPS coordinates showing precisely where the picture was snapped
- the certified email reports also the specific time in which the picture was taken
CERTIFIED FACEBOOK SHARING:
- your forensic picture will be shared with your Facebook contacts using our legally certified and encrypted SSL web address, making it impossible for your message to be faked.
- the certified sharing contains the certified picture you have taken as well as the second picture of your self that the app has snapped.
- the certified sharing also contains a map and GPS coordinates showing precisely where the picture was snapped
- the certified sharing reports also the specific time in which the picture was taken
STILL NOT ENOUGH?
- we store all your messages in our SSL certified server, allowing you to share them again at any time with anybody, via Facebook, Twitter or by simply copy paste the SSL url address.
What's New in Version 1.1
- bug fixes
Certified? Does it work properly?
I work in the certification of security systems and they did a good job with this app. HTTPS and SSL encryption with email certificates… good job! The app itself? It'f fun, and easy to use, not too complicated, that's the way I like it. I suggest trying the certified sharing of your pictures, it keeps a safe record online that you can look at or send to others when ever you need.
Certified sharing works very well
The certified sharing feature in this app gives it the real value. The system works just great, and the way it has been architectures gives a 100% proof and legally certified guarantee of when and where your picture was taken. Negative side? You might not want your girlfriend to know about the existence of this app :-)
Facebook finally revealed
App is simple and makes it easy to use. You wanna check out the Facebook certified sharing of your iWasThere pictures. You can really prove to your friends that you have been somewhere and kill all those fake show offs out there!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 30, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fighissimo Sagl
- © Fighissimo Sagl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- package of 10 additional Certified Photos$0.99