Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Let iWaterFlow bring out the child in you!
Use the jets of water and tilt the game to place the rings on the spikes.
Test your dexterity with this reproduction of the water toys you played with as a child.
The controls are the same and you will soon be reaching your top scores again.
And watch out for those ink stains!
Beat the best scores or take your time and relax.
Three game modes are available to give you a regular, new experience.
The level of difficulty increases gradually, providing you with a real challenge.
Will you be able to take up the challenge of the final level?
- Your iPhone/iPod becomes a toy.
- Life-like water simulation.
- 4 different games, both in terms of visual appearance and game play.
- 3 game modes (Classic, Rush, Time attack).
- Toy and water sounds faithfully reproduced.
- Show the whole world what you've achieved and improve your Gamerscore online with Open Feint.
What's New in Version 1.1
Bug fixed : tutorial remains active too long.
Minor bugs fixed.
Reminds me of the good times
When I was younger I used to love sports ones
One thing tht would be kool is sports themed ones like sinking baskets or shooting goals or kicking field goals just like the actual ones
I'd love to see the option to play with 2 hoops and a basketball with score keeping. I just sold an old leaky one in a garage sale and would love to have one that doesn't leak!
Great job, keep the updates coming!
Really?! Are you kidding me!
I downloaded the app and is soon as I want to go open it it kept kicking me out so I deleted it and re-downloaded it the same thing is happening as far as I'm concerned this app is just a big waste of time
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 17, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Languages: French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: BULKYPIX
- © 2009 Dancing Dots. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.