Watermark photo & watermark video with the most powerful, popular & professional watermarking app for social media.
Easily, enhance, secure and protect your photos by signing them with iWatermark+'s unique 9 visible watermarks and 2 invisible watermarks. These 11 watermark types can each be customized by you in millions of ways then saved to be reused or re-edited easily. Or use any of the thousands of included vector & bitmap watermarks. The easiest and most powerful way to add a subtle watermark or watermarks onto one or batch to hundreds of photos. For photographers by photographers
Please check the user reviews they say it all.
Problem: Your unique photo can suddenly go viral and lose all connection to you as owner/creator.
Solution: Use iWatermark+ to watermark your photos & videos. A watermark subtly displays, no matter where on the internet, Facebook, Instagram, etc that your photo or video goes, that it's your property, created and owned by you.
"The ultimate Instagram tool" - H.R.
Protect your Pokemon Go, game and other screenshots with a watermark
The ONLY watermark tool that:
* has 11 watermark types; text, text on an arc, bitmap/logo, border, vector, signature, QR, metadata, steganographic, resize & filter
* keeps a database of your custom watermarks for quick reuse.
* can add 1 or multiple watermarks to a photo simultaneously
* batch process an unlimited number of photos at once
* adds your watermark to videos (in mov, mp4, pt m4v format)
* can tile a watermark on a photo/video
* has a library of 5000+ vector & bitmap watermarks
* has a massive 292 beautiful fonts
* can engrave & emboss text with transparent option
* instantly imports your signature or logo with a scan
* displays preview & adjust effects like scale, opacity, font, color, size, position and angle in realtime
* can create an invisible steganographic watermark for photos
* views GPS, IPTC & EXIF metadata
* is found on all 4 platforms
* Touch gestures to drag, pinch/zoom/rotate a watermark.
* backup & share watermarks online via optional iCloud
* See complete manual & tutorial videos http://is.gd/5rjnkz
Digitally sign your photos & videos to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Photos go viral then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal connection to you
- Build your company brand, by having your company watermark on all it's photos
- Promote your company, name and website by using watermarks
- Help protect your copyright and trademarks
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad
- Avoid the conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it
- Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles
In app purchase is not required to use iWatermark+. Subscriptions for additional space for online backup & sharing of watermarks is an option via iW•Cloud.
• 3 watermarks are FREE
• 100 watermarks are $.99/month and is automatically renewed
• 1000 watermark are $19.99/year and is automatically renewed
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Q:Will it work with Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus SLR camera photos?
A:Yes, depending on memory limits of your iOS hardware
Contact us anytime.
— crash on loading fixed. this was a very challenging bug. thanks for your patience.
— 'open with' from other apps like google snapseed or adobe lightroom now works
— using iWatermark+ as an extension now works solidly
— putting numbers into the fields in settings now works
— «PNG vs JPEG» watermark bitmap warning, with an ability to «auto-fix» the issue.
— Import from various cloud services via Files app.
— Video Exporting improvements, fixes and memory optimizations
— «Crop/Resize» watermark improvements.
— «Signature» watermark improvements.
— «Generic Watermark Name» warning. This reminds you to create a more descriptive name.
— iW•Cloud removed. Taking a new direction which we will reveal soon...
…and many more fixes and improvements.
we really appreciate all the great suggestions and feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
When you’re ready to buy the app that meets ALL watermarking needs- photo & video...this is the one.
I’ve used the Adobe apps that work with my Adobe CC membership software. I’ve purchased other watermarking apps for iPhone & iPad. Tried free apps that were supposed to provide a simple function...enable me to add my custom PNG logo as a watermark, preferably in the bottom-right corner of videos. Adobe’s Clip app has an overly simplified way to do it, but if your videos aren’t a standard 1920 x 1080, it’s “Branding” feature, which is accessed & controlled in the preferences settings interface of the app, is beyond problematic. After creating custom sizes of transparent backgrounds that are 1920 x 1080 and trying to create multiple workarounds that might work, i finally gave up.
Using other paid apps that only allowed me to export the videos in square formats, i was ready to just give up and do the work on my desktop, which is just silly in 2017.
Then i stumbled onto iWatermark+. It blew away my expectations in one use! It has an interface that exceeded what i could have come up with in my own dreams, does more than i thought an iPhone app could pull off, and in fact, exceeds what comparable computer software can do. This is the one to buy if you need to get ANY type of watermark...just dream up any kind of watermark you can imagine, in any format on the screen, photo or video, and it will blow away your expectations.
Social media photographer’s best friend
I use iWatermark every day. I post pictures on my blog, on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. My work is stolen often, and, while a watermark won’t prevent it from being stolen and reposted—as someone who really wants to can find ways around it—at least it makes it harder. I used to do all of my watermarking on my laptop using Photoshop, which was a pain in neck, and obviously not very portable. With iWatermark, I can quickly watermark any photo I want to using just my phone, and it’s faster and easier and just as high-quality as when working with Photoshop. I recommend iWatermark to all of my social media friends. It’s extremely easy to use, and is flexible and fast, whether you are marking one or multiple photos or video. This and my photo editing app are the two apps I would not want to be with out as a social media user.
Best I've used
I've used this app before, during beta and after. It is excellent. I set up a couple different watermarks, from script to my company logo to fit different needs. I can open twenty pictures for my website and eBay, put the watermark where I want, or just leave it in the last place, and within maybe one minute it's watermarked all photos and saved them automatically. It's called process the batch, and it's golden!
The ONE THING, is I wish there was an option to replace the raw pictures. Once they are watermarked I don't have a need for the original. I realize most would want to keep them, but for me once it's watermarked I don't need the original. Maybe an option after the batch is done? Probably the best few bucks I've ever spend on something for business honestly. Thanks!
- Plum Amazing Software LLC
- 138.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2004 Plum Amazing LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.