iWatermark Free - Watermark 1 or Batch of Photos with Text, Logo, Graphics Overlays. Watermarking made easy.
By Plum Amazing Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Works great on iOS 8! The essential Watermarking App for Professionals, Business and Personal Use. Easily, secure and protect your photos with a text, graphic, signature or QR watermark. Once added to a photo this visible watermark displays it is created and owned by you. Watermarking is increasingly important and is like signing your name to a photo. A watermark subtly displays, no matter where your photo goes, that it's yours. Watermarking can also be used to add your email, url, a personal message or fun graphics to any photo.
Before you download please be aware the free version allows using all features but also adds our small watermark ('Created by iWatermark') to remove this upgrade to iWatermark (which has no additional watermark). Many find the free version fine. Upgrading supports the evolution of iWatermark, its a small price for such a sophisticated program.
"It's by far the best watermarking App I've seen to date on iOS."
- Terry White, review on bestappsite.com 11/26/12
Video Review by the Daily App Show:
Thanks to all iWatermark users for the great reviews and suggestions.
iWatermark, is the only watermarking tool available for all 4 OS platforms and the most popular professional watermarking tool for photos.
Social media via Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Camera Album, the Clipboard or Email.
* Touch to operate.
** Click to move the watermark location.
** Pinch/zoom to expand/contract the size of the watermark.
** Two fingers at once to rotate the watermark to any angle.
* Batch processing (all at once) or sequential.
* Easily adjust the watermarks scale, opacity, font, color, size, position and angle.
* Create your own subtle text or graphic watermarks or select from the included example watermarks (both text and graphics).
* Included examples are both text (names, dates, tag data, etc.) and graphic (signatures, logos, etc.) watermarks which can be used immediately.
* 162 fonts for your text watermarks 112 + 50 iOS fonts
* Displays each font.
* 34 high-res watermarks.
* Import your own graphic watermarks by sending yourself an email with attached graphic.
* One button import of your signature for use as a watermark.
* Complete and easy to understand manual.
* Create a QR watermark which is like a barcode. QR codes can contain up to 4000 chars of information. QR codes can then be read with a scanner or smartphone with the right app revealing the info you encoded.
* Save and Share at full resolution to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Camera Album, Clipboard or Email (3 resolution options).
Digitally sign your photos/artwork with iWatermark to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Photos go viral then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal connection to you.
- Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images.
- Promote your company, name and website by using QR codes as watermarks.
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad.
- Avoid the conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it.
- Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles.
Q:I want to use my signature as my watermark. How do I add my graphic signature like the examples by Picasso, Ben Franklin, etc.?
A:Use our signature tool or make the .png graphics on your computer, email it to yourself, open the email on your device and save to your photo album. In iWatermark create a graphic watermark and choose the graphic from your photo album to add it as a new watermark.
Q:Will it work with Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus?
See the manual for details:
Contact us for help or with suggestions.
What's New in Version 6.5
- some users when watermarking a batch of photos were reporting the app frozen when the app was not actually frozen it was just busy downloading multiple photos from iCloud and uncompressing them. that takes time so we added a "Loading..." progress dialog to let the user know everything is fine and to wait a moment for that activity to finish.
- compiled and built with the latest xcode.
- a few minor improvements.
Horrible app (free version at least)
The app leaves a huge message at the bottom of your picture saying this is the free version. pretty much defeating and destroying the whole purpose of the app. There are other apps available on here that don't #DO that so don't give up just search for Em.
What a joke...
Who is going to use an app that plasters "to remove this message purchase the app" on an image you just tried to watermark? Don't waste your time downloading the free version ( completely useless) and go find a more reputable watermark maker app and spend your money there.
Hard to use
Alas, as with the Mac app, confusing, annoying, frustrating UI, especially crazy-making template editing, naming, saving, updating. (:-( No apparent shortcut/macro for copyright year. Various available fonts don't seem to have copyright symbol. Goofy; gotta look elsewhere for a sensible app. (:-(
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 13, 2016
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Seller: Plum Amazing Software LLC
- © Plum Amazing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.