By Plum Amazing Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The essential Watermarking App for Professionals, Business and Personal Use. Easily, secure and protect your photos with a text, graphic, signature or QR watermark. Once added to a photo this visible watermark displays it is created and owned by you. Watermarking is increasingly important and is like signing your name to an image. A watermark subtly displays, no matter where your photo goes, that it's yours. Watermarking can also be used to add your email, url, a personal message or fun graphics to any photo.
"It's by far the best watermarking App I've seen to date on iOS."
- Terry White, review on bestappsite.com
Video Review by the Daily App Show:
Thanks to all iWatermark users for the great reviews, feedback and suggestions. We promise as iOS evolves iWatermark will evolve.
iWatermark, is the only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms iPhone/iPad, Mac and Windows. iWatermark is the most popular professional watermarking tool for photos.
Social media via Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Camera Album, the Clipboard or Email.
* Touch gestures.
** Click to move the watermark location.
** Pinch/zoom to expand/contract the size of the watermark.
** Two fingers at once to rotate the watermark to any angle.
* Batch processing (all at once) or sequential.
* Easily adjust the watermarks scale, opacity, font, color, size, position and angle.
* Create your own subtle text or graphic watermarks or select from the included example watermarks (both text and graphics).
* Included examples are both text (names, dates, tag data, etc.) and graphic (signatures, logos, etc.) watermarks which can be used immediately.
* 157 fonts for your text watermarks 113 + 44 iOS 7 fonts.
* Displays each font.
* 34 high-res watermarks.
* Import your own graphic watermarks by sending yourself an email with attached graphic.
* One button import of your signature for use as a watermark.
* Complete and easy to understand manual.
* Create a QR watermark which is like a barcode. QR codes can contain up to 4000 chars of information. QR codes can then be read with a scanner or smartphone with the right app revealing the info you encoded.
* Save and Share at full resolution to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Camera Album, Clipboard or Email (3 resolution options).
Digitally sign your photos/artwork with iWatermark to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Photos go viral then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal connection to you.
- Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images.
- Promote your company, name and website by using QR codes as watermarks.
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad.
- Avoid the conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it.
- Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles.
Q:I want to stamp my signature as my watermark. How do I add my graphic signature like the examples, Picasso, Ben Franklin, etc.?
A:Use our signature tool or make the .png graphics on your computer, email it to yourself, open the email on your iOS device and save to your photo album. In iWatermark create a graphic watermark and choose the graphic from your photo album to add it as a new watermark.
Q:Will it work with Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus?
See the manual for more details:
IMPORTANT: The signatures of John Hancock, Ben Franklin, Galileo are just examples of graphic watermarks. They are the real signatures of these historic people. They are there for fun and as examples to show what is possible. We recommend you create your own signature, logo or QR code watermarks.
Contact us if you need help or have a suggestion.
What's New in Version 5.3.1
- when doing a batch watermarking and sending via email a dialog came up saying 'sent to facebook' instead of 'sent via email'. this is now fixed.
LOVE this app!!!
Stop wasting your time and get this app. You will love it.
I spend hours everyday taking and editing photos to publish in my web shop. Too much if that time was taken up with watermarking my photos but I needed it for branding and to prevent rip offs of my hard work. I felt trapped with the archaic one photo at a time app i had been using.
I was too busy to take the time out to try other apps...it's always so iffy. It can just be a waste of time.
I did a little research and looked at reviews. This is the first batch watermark app I tried and I am so happy. It works!
This app is a little workhorse. It does everything I was hoping for and ir does it quickly and elegantly.
Fonts, colors, placement for each photo (if you want) and it's so easy!
Ok, room for improvement
I didn't find anything wrong with this app per say. It does what it says. I didn't keep this app very long because I can not insert more than one watermark per image without doing it twice. The user interface is a bit clunky. I found another app that does what I need quicker, more efficiently. Hopefully they will update this one and I could switch back again.
This app is worth it!
It's been nice to be able to watermark my original images. That was my original review.
It's pretty much the same. With iWatermark I've been able to prove that I was the author of a pic!
My only "gripe." When bulk processing images, unless they are of the same orientation, the watermark is sometimes lost or chopped off.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 16, 2014
- Version: 5.3.1
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Seller: Plum Amazing Software LLC
- © Plum Amazing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.