iWatermark - Watermark 1 or Batch of Photos. Watermarking with Text, Logo, & Graphics Overlays.
By Plum Amazing Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Works great on iOS 10! Thanks to users for the 1368 ***** 5 star reviews on iTunes! The essential Watermarking App for Professionals, Business and Personal Use. Easily, secure and protect your photos with a text, graphic, signature or QR watermark. Adding a visible watermark to a photo displays it is created and owned by you. Watermarking is increasingly important and is like signing your name to an image. A watermark subtly displays, no matter where your photo goes, that it's yours. Watermarking can also be used to add your email, url, a personal message or fun graphics to any photo or Pokemon Go screenshot.
"It's by far the best watermarking App I've seen to date on iOS."
- Terry White, review on bestappsite.com
Video Review by the Daily App Show:
Thanks to all iWatermark users for the great reviews, feedback and suggestions.
iWatermark, is the only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms iPhone/iPad, Mac and Windows. iWatermark is the most popular professional watermarking tool for photos.
Social media sharing at full resolution to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Camera Album, Clipboard or Email (3 resolution options).
* Touch gestures.
** Click to move the watermark location.
** Pinch/zoom to expand/contract the size of the watermark.
** Two fingers at once to rotate the watermark to any angle.
* Batch processing (all at once) or sequential.
* Easily adjust the watermarks scale, opacity, font, color, size, position and angle.
* Create your own subtle text or graphic watermarks or select from the included example watermarks (both text and graphics).
* Included examples are both text (names, dates, tag data, etc.) and graphic (signatures, logos, etc.) watermarks which can be used immediately.
* 162 fonts for your text watermarks 112 + 50 iOS fonts.
* Displays each font.
* 34 high-res watermarks.
* Import your own graphic watermarks by sending yourself an email with attached graphic.
* One button import of your signature for use as a watermark.
* Complete and easy to understand manual.
* Create a QR watermark which is like a barcode. QR codes can contain up to 4000 chars of information. QR codes can then be read with a scanner or smartphone with the right app revealing the info you encoded.
Digitally sign your photos/artwork with iWatermark to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Photos go viral then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal connection to you.
- Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images.
- Promote your company, name and website by using QR codes as watermarks.
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad.
- Avoid the conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it.
- Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles.
Q:I want to stamp my signature as my watermark. How do I add my graphic signature like the examples, Picasso, Ben Franklin, etc.?
A:Use our signature tool or make the .png graphics on your computer, email it to yourself, open the email on your iOS device and save to your photo album. In iWatermark create a graphic watermark and choose the graphic from your photo album to add it as a new watermark.
Q:Will it work with Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus?
See the manual for more details:
IMPORTANT: The signatures of John Hancock, Ben Franklin, Galileo are just examples of graphic watermarks. They are the real signatures of these historic people. They are there as examples to show what is possible. We recommend you create your own signature, logo or QR code watermarks.
Contact us if you need help or have a suggestion.
What's New in Version 6.5
- some users when watermarking a batch of photos were reporting the app frozen when the app was not actually frozen it was just busy downloading multiple photos from iCloud and uncompressing them. that takes time so we added a "Loading..." progress dialog to let the user know everything is fine and to wait a moment for that activity to finish.
- compiled and built with the latest xcode.
- a few minor improvements.
Why not access photos from most recent?
This app works well for me since I only do 1-7 photos at a time. The biggest complaint I have is that it always accesses all my photos about half way into my 6,000+ photo library forcing me to scroll through years of photos to get to the few recent photos I want watermark. Yes, it gives me the opportunity to access most recent, but for some reason the photos I always want don't appear...
First I love this app. I did not like the new version. Not as user friendly. When I watermark from my iPad it takes my black and white photo and ads a tint of a purleso I have to go into Photoshop and put it in black-and-white which causes me to do a two step process. Can you fix? Also is there a way to put the watermarks created and saved in alpha order? Thanks
Did just what it was supposed to do.
The watermarks were easily imported, made more or less opaque, scaled easily, loaded quickly onto hundreds of photos and now hopefully I won't have problems with theft of copyrighted images! Everyone who cares about intellectual property on social media should have this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 13, 2016
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Seller: Plum Amazing Software LLC
- © Plum Amazing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.