The iWATR® app assists the public, developers, planners, private and public agencies—anyone developing or redeveloping land, with implementable mitigation concepts to improve water quality. iWATR® integrates national data sources with the water quality experts at Michael Baker International to analyze a watershed, provide information on the health of its water, integrate treatment options, and provide design concepts.
- Delineates your watershed based on United States Geological Survey (USGS) data.
- Identifies U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-referenced pollutants in receiving waters.
- Recommends adequate natural treatment systems, or Best Management Practices (BMPs) for implementation by public or private entities, based on selected geographic location, land use type, and acreage using national soils data and rainfall data.
- Provides preliminary design and estimated construction and operation and maintenance (O&M) costs for the recommended treatment options.
Download iWATR® and Get Started on improving water quality today!
- Google Maps SDK updated.
- Fixed issue with 'About Us' showing Google Maps license instead.
- Minor fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Interesting and useful
Quick and easy way to look up different water bodies across the U.S. and find out what types of constituents they may be impaired for. This will be useful for siting water quality improvement projects.
- Michael Baker International, LLC
- 16.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Michael Baker International, LLC, 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.