By ThinkOptics, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This app turns the iPhone/iPod touch into a DirectPointing RF Presenter for Microsoft PowerPoint for the Windows PC. It requires the iWavit Accessory for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Need a PowerPoint Presenter Controller with a built-in Laser Pointer? This app does the same job, and much better.
With an RF range of over 100ft you can advance slide-sets while walking around in a large auditorium or conference room. Place the USB dongle and IR Lightbar between yourself and the screen and with the help of the patented Wavit tracking technology you will be able to point your iPhone (with the iWavit attachment) DIRECTLY at the presentation items on the screen while walking around. Where you point is where the cursor will appear. You can think of this as a Wii Controller for the PC.
Moreover, unlike any laser pointer, you can now actually click on various sections of your PowerPoint presentation: Someone wants to hear more about your financial model, then just point & click on its embedded hyperlink and immediately jump to that slide. If you want to highlight specific items on your slide, you can simply DRAW ON THE SCREEN and annotate directly into PowerPoint. You also have one button access to several functions like blanking out the screen or turning it into a white board.
One more useful feature is the addition of a Countdown Timer. Before you start a presentation, you can set the timer and you will be able to see (on your private iPhone screen) how much time you have left in your presentation. When you are done, you will feel a vibration and hear an optional beep.
Finally, we should emphasize how the Wavit 3D absolute pointing is better than a laser pointer:
1. Built-in anti-shake: Now you can convey an air of confidence when you present. No more shaky pointing.
2. Eye-safe: No more errant laser beams blinding people.
3. Works on any screen: Normal Laser Pointers do not work well on LCD or Plasma screens. The iWavit "laser-less" cursor is visible on any screen.
4. Interact: You can now Point & Click and interact directly with the presentation. A normal laser pointer does not allow that.
5. Multi-user: Up to 4 people can have their own iWavit iPhone Accessories and be pointing and interacting on a screen at the same time. In fact, it is also backwards compatible with the stand-alone Wavit family of handsets (Wavit Eclipse, Wavit Surf, Wavit Summit are available at www.wavit.com). All will communicate with the same USB dongle.
It should also be noted that NO SOFTWARE (!!!!) needs to be installed on the PC with the PowerPoint. Insert the iWavit USB Dongle & IR Lightbar and you are ready to go!
What's New in Version 1.1
- Bug fix: Switching between iWavit apps on the multitasking iOS4.0+ could occasionally lock up iWavit and require that it be physically unplugged and replugged before it would work again.
- Bug fix: The right-mouse button was inadvertently set to be the left-mouse. This has been fixed.
- New default Launch screen has been added which is more consistent with rest of iWavit Virtual Remotes.
You need an attachment, of course. Which is fine, but why buy an attachment for these thing for $# when you can get a normal laser pointer for $2 at a novelty store? And most classrooms/presentation rooms have remote controls to do the work this thing claims to.
This is a waste of space, moose alpaka moose moose alpaka fish, moose alpaka moose moose alpaka fish, akward turtles make weird babies evil doctor coconut turns into a palm tree, dolphin... eeek! That song is better than this app don't download it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):)::):):):):):):):):)
fun to mess and freake out your teacher
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 03, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thinkoptics, Inc.
- © ThinkOptics Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.