By Andrew Betlehem
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official NOAA/National Weather Service:
- Forecasts for next week
- Current observations
- Animated radar maps
- Weather warning maps
- Satellite maps
- National weather maps
- Sunrise/sunset times
- Hourly forecast graphs, showing temperature, wind, rain, etc
The weather information you get is accurate, detailed and up-to-date, in a very easy to use app.
Animated radar maps are available for the last hour, showing rain fail intensity.
Warning maps also show current flood, tornado, severe thunderstorm and marine warnings.
Shows current weather and forecasts for 7 days. Unique day and night forecasts, making it easy to plan for that coming event.
- Over 30,000 locations available (Alaska not supported)
- Search by name or ZIP code
- Use your current location to get you started fast.
- Designed to be easy to use
- All information is available on one screen
- Available only for US locations
We're making iWeather the best weather application and we need your feedback to do that, so please send us your suggestions.
What's New in Version 7.0.0
- Compatibility issues with updated NOAA website fixed.
- Updated graphics including weather icons, the home screen icon and some images.
- Other bug fixes
Hmm it crashes maybe on cell data connection. Worked ok on wifi connection.
This is once again a great app that uses the more accurate NOAA forecasts.
Only gripe is the satellite view cuts off California and the west coast.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Apr 02, 2014
- Version: 7.0.0
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andrew Betlehem
- © Spinning Edge Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.