By GP Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iWeight™ Deluxe is helps you keep track of your weight and keep motivated. iWeight™ Deluxe has special features that many other apps do not have.
* Passcode option for privacy
* Calendar view to see progress
* Notes feature for every entry, and email export of notes
* Quick entry by simply typing in weight
* Easy to keep track of # times exercised and water intake
* Health tips
* Gym finder finds closest gyms around you
Why we developed iWeight™ Deluxe?
We know a friend who keeps excess pounds off by simpling stepping on a scale every morning and writing his weight on a calendar that he has hanging in the bathroom above the scale. It has become a routine, and it has become a powerful motivation to keep his weight in check because everytime he jots down his weight, he sees his progress on the calendar. If he's gaining weight, he's able to notice it quickly on the calendar, and that motivates him to eat less and exercise more over the next few days. If he's in his comfortable weight range, he can easily tell every morning as he jots his weight and glances at the calendar.
iWeight™ Deluxe was designed around this simple and yet effective way of monitoring your weight and keeping motivated. The key behind iWeight Deluxe are the two functions:
1. Super simple weight input - It's as simple as jotting down your weight on a calendar. Just open up the app and type in your weight.
2. Calendar view - You're able to view all of your recorded weights for the past month (and earlier) in a simple month view calendar. This is motivating because you are able to see quickly if you need to eat less/exercise more or if you can relax.
iWeight™ Deluxe is great all types of people:
* those wanting more motivation than just a diet plan
* those wanting to keep their weight in check
* those wanting to exercise more and drink more water
* those pregnant wanting to keep track of their weight
* those who have physical conditions where they need to track their weight
* those wanting to give detailed information to their doctor
* athletes, elderly, teens, men, women, etc.
* Network connection needed to access health tips and gym finder.
What's New in Version 1.3
fixes: input note bug
Just What I Wanted
I did not want the hassle of keeping up with or entering into an app my daily diet in order to get my calorie intake. My diet is simple. Weigh every morning, drink water almost all the time and eat less.
This app is great if you simply want to keep track of your weight. I set sort term goals trying to loose a measly 2 pounds a month. The app tells me how long till the goal deadline (end of month for me), how much I've lost and even a calendar showing my daily history.
Ok, could use update or two
I bought this app based on the weight input screen shot which is clearly out-of-date. I was hoping the oz would go to 15 and not 9 like every other app. A true pound is 16 ounces ... not 10.
Also with the water you only get low/med/high and from the screen shot I thought I would be able to enter a numeric value.
If the ounces were upgraded to 15 I'd give this app 5 stars because it would be different than all the others ... hint hint : )
This is exactly what I needed. Much better than keeping track on paper... Well worth the dollar. Also, it is possible to edit entries after you've made them. Tap the scale on the main screen of the app after making your original entry on the calendar, and you can edit as much as you want. Cheers!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 02, 2009
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GP International LLC
- © 2009 GP Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.