iWoman is the #1 period and cycle tracker for women since 2009. Track your cycle with ease and record the progress of your period with a smart, customizable and clean interface. This app will help you to learn more about your body!
The "Circle View" was first introduced on this app. When it comes to daily use, iWoman is one of the best and most accessible apps to track your period, ovulation, intercourse or your basal temperature.
iWoman is highly customizable and let’s you define the tracking functions you need. Our users are very happy with this popular health app and we keep adding new features and languages with every single release.
• Simply start tracking your cycles by adding the dates of your last period
• Predict future periods, ovulation and fertility times with the calendar
• Support your birth control or family planning if you are trying to get pregnant
TRACKING & HEALTH FUNCTIONS
• Add information on your flows intensity and spotting
• Record your sexual activity
• Pill tracking for your cycle
• Track your mood, emotions and feelings
• Log the results of pregnancy and ovulation tests
• Track your hygiene methods (tampons, panty liner, menstrual cup)
• Party, smoking or alcohol can be recorded to see if it affects your cycle
• Note down your basal temperature and follow it with the automated graph
• Use iWoman to track medication
• Take individual notes for every day like in a diary
• Add photos to each day
• Protect your privacy with the iWoman passcode or Touch ID
• Reminders for your breast health and breast cancer checkup
• Customize iWoman and activate and deactivate every function
• Create reminders with individual notifications and alerts
• Make backups to secure your data
• Define the number of cycles used for calculation
• Switch between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
"This is the best period tracker so far." – MADONNA Magazine
"iWoman is the app of choice for many users in our community that are trying to conceive!" – BABYFORUM.AT
"I’ve been using iWoman for the last 3 years and it's a perfect app. Every woman should use it to get to know her body perfectly. And all the new features like temperature to use as well, it's great!" – Violettgreeb, Austria, 5/5 Stars
We hope that you have a great time using iWoman and it helps you to learn more about your body. Our team spoke to many women how to improve the experience and make the best possible app for your apple device. Please do not hesitate to give us your opinion and let us know how iWoman could be improved to suit your needs.
Get in contact with the iWoman team and let us know what we can make better:
MEET & SHARE - Let your friends know
Our recent update for iWoman makes the app ready for iOS 11 and the new iPhone X. If you like iWoman and would like to help us, please share your ideas and opinions with us by writing to email@example.com. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Works Great For Me.
Been helping me keep track of my cycle for years. Whether it’s for my own knowledge or for the use of my doctor. Great App !
Doesn’t perform most important function of accurately tracking dates
The dates are off. For example, if I choose April 21, it will appear as April 20. Don’t know why they don’t fix this issue ASAP considering the importance of dates. It is, after all, a menstrual cycle CALENDAR.
Helpful, but I agree with the first two reviewers. I would like the option to view this info. in a calendar format. And it would be even more helpful to be able to add PMS days prior to the start of your cycle. Thanks!
- Stefan Eipeltauer
- 32.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 FOKUS KIND Medien
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.