40% OFF HOLIDAY SALE FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!
Word Processor is a powerful Word processor that allows to create and edit Word documents (.doc & .docx) format files on your iPhone/iPad. Also read Spreadsheet and Power Point files then convert to PDF. More importantly you can record audio memos directly in a Word document.
"The only Word Processor that has an embedded audio recorder that allows you to write word document then replay the text as audio anytime".
- Create Microsoft Office Word Docx 2007/2010
- Create Microsoft Office Word Docx 2000/2004
- Create Advanced Rich Text compatible to Open Office, Pages and Microsoft.
- Convert Word to PDF and PDF to Word.
- Convert all Microsoft files format to PDF
- Voice dictation
- Audio files as stand alone or imbedded in documents
- Templates such as: Brochures, Bill of Sale, Checklists, Resume,
- Time Sheet, Posters
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad
- Portrait and Landscape modes
- Online and offline abilities
- Email documents and audio files
- Compatible with PC/Mac
- Password protection
- Free future updates
RICH-TEXT FORMATTING includes:
- Various font sizes, styles and colours
- Bold, italic, underline, highlight
- Bullets and numbers
- Text alignment
- Sync using Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive
- Export and email all file formats: DOCX, PDF, TXT, XLSX, PPT, MP3, JPEG and HTML.
- “Open in” other applications
HANDWRITTEN AND AUDIO NOTES
Ratings and Reviews
Nice little WP
Pretty useful little word processor.
Running it on my iPhone 5.
Few minor bugs, like all software, but
it's pretty intuitive to use and seems well adapted to the iPhone interface, especially compared to some others I tried, like Mach Write, that displays you file list as big icons with minuscule lettering Superman couldn't read without using the "Accessibility" magnifier on the iPhone. Must be a very low effort port from OSX or something.
iWord is a great full-featured upgrade for the iPhone built-in "Notes", and you can dictate text and get accurate output fairly consistently. Actually does better than the hyped-up Dragon software I tried. Reasonably priced, too. I got it in a packaged deal with some pdf and other goodies.
Rich in text formatting !
I can even express myself anytime that I find an word processor app, it just like I want know what is the difference but I always find the right one to do the job, various font sizes, styles and colours, regardless the italic, bold, underline, highlight those are important for me.
Great solution for people who deal with various kinds of docs every day. Powerful editing functionality, remarks and note-taking, even audio notes. Then convert to pdf and export. I couldn't imagine it was so easy on iPad and even on my iPhone.
- Myrtha Murat-Vernous
- 40.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iCubemedia Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.