By Serpensoft Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iWriter is simple and elegant text editor - the best app for you to write an article or to take a note.
Key features of iWriter:
- Minimalistic distraction-free interface.
- iCloud sync for iPad and iPhone.
- Customizable fonts and themes.
- Automatic number/bullet list continuations.
- TextExpander support.
Tips & tricks:
– Swipe down to hide the keyboard.
– Tap the Status Bar to scroll the entire text to top.
– Swipe right to open the Documents menu.
– Swipe with two fingers for undo/redo operations.
– Tap and hold on any keyboard key to reveal additional symbols.
- Send by email as text.
- Post to Twitter or Facebook.
- Open files in other apps.
- Print text via AirPrint.
- Export files as PDF.
If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us at http://serpensoft.info
What's New in Version 3.5
Trash folder for deleted documents.
iCloud sync stability improvements.
iWriter now requires iOS 10.0.
Dropbox file manager is no longer supported.
iWriter will no longer lose unsaved work after creating a new file.
Fixed crash caused by 3D Touch actions.
Bug fix for interface glitches on iPhone.
If you like iWriter please rate it in the App Store every time the update goes live. Your ratings and reviews help us a lot!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 19, 2017
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 24.6 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Sergey Zorin
- © Sergey Zorin 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.