By Serpensoft Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iWriter is simple and elegant text editor - the best app for you to write an article or to take a note.
Key features of iWriter:
- Minimalistic distraction-free interface.
- iCloud and Dropbox sync for iPad and iPhone.
- Customizable fonts and themes.
- Automatic number/bullet list continuations.
- TextExpander support.
Tips & tricks:
– Swipe down to hide the keyboard.
– Tap the Status Bar to scroll the entire text to top.
– Swipe right to open the Documents menu.
– Swipe with two fingers for undo/redo operations.
– Tap and hold on any keyboard key to reveal additional symbols.
- Send by email as text.
- Post to Twitter or Facebook.
- Open files in other apps.
- Print text via AirPrint.
- Export files as PDF.
If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us at http://serpensoft.info
You can export iWriter documents to other third-party apps, like: Byword, Drafts, Tumblr, Facebook, Gmail, Tweetbot, Things, Writer, Editorial, Day One and many other.
What's New in Version 3.4
3D-Touch actions added.
You can now access Settings from within the app.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
If you like iWriter please rate it in the App Store every time the update goes live. Your ratings and reviews help us a lot!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 30, 2016
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Sergey Zorin
- © Sergey Zorin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.