iXpenseIt Lite (Expense + Income = Cash flow & Budget)
By FYI Mobileware, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- "Best App Award" - About.com 2013 Readers' Choice
- "Best iPhone apps" - CNN Money Magazine
- 50 Most Useful iPhone Apps (Best Expenses App) - LAPTOP Magazine.
- "Best iPhone Apps: Office and Personal Productivity" - PC World
- "10 MustSee Finance Apps for the iPhone" - eWeek.com
- "100 BEST IPHONE APPS FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT" - Job Profiles.org
- "Turn your iPhone into a productivity powerhouse" - Investment Executive, Canada's newspaper for financial advisors
- UK CNET's Home Screen Awards: Best Finance App "..this app isn't one of the sexier uses for iPhone. It's mightily useful, however, for anyone looking to track expenses or plan a monthly budget. The interface is clean and quick to use, with good visual representations of your spending by category. It feels secure too -- a concern for many corporate users -- with password protection and the ability to backup and restore data at will. And if you want a gimmick -- but a genuinely useful one -- you can take snaps of individual receipts to be stored in your records too. Just what the company accountant ordered."
***** Featured in Apple's TV commercials.
iXpenseIt simplifies daily expense tracking and monthly budgeting. With iXpenseIt, it's never been easier to stay current on your personal budget or for business users, to get faster reimbursements. Store photo receipts is a snap. Enter expense data anywhere, anytime within seconds. Powerful reporting provides insight to where your money went and find new ways to save.
Take control of your money today with iXpenseIt!
- Upcoming Bill Reminder
- Daily Reminder
- Quick data entry (auto populate based on historic transactions)
- PDF Reporting (In App Purchase) & AirPrint
- Account Balance & Account Transfer
- Multi-Currency and Format Supported
- Income & Cash Flow
- Number pad with calculation
- Trend Bar charts for Expense and Cash Flow
- Password Protection - Protect your personal financial data and the ability to recover password if forgotten.
- Data safety - Backup and Restore your financial data without worries.
- Visual indicator of monthly budget vs expenses.
- Overview of Today's spending vs daily spending average.
- Expense Summary - Know your total monthly expense, average expense per day and top expense of the month instantly!
- Repeating events - One time setup for all recurring expenses such as Monthly rent, Mortgage, utility bills, etc.
- Simple/ Detail / Custom Budgets.
- Store digital photo receipts.
- Instantly generate graphical reports.
- Powerful Reporting.
- Basic Mileage / Kilometer Tracking with customizable reimbursement rate.
- Supports VAT/GST input.
- Personalize transactions with icons for categories and subcategories.
- Fully customizable keylists.
- Full Text Search: quickly search to locate transactions.
- .CSV and HTML data import/export via Email or Wi-Fi.
- Records export with photo receipt attachment for quick expense approval/reimbursement.
- Complete world currency list.
What's New in Version 5.1
iOS 8 compatibility issue fixed.
I downloaded 7 apps for expense tracking testing each app.. Deleted all but this one.
I wish it would allow for split transactions. I do it manually and write notes which is not ideal.
Still gave it 5 stars for functionality and ease of use. Works for our small business and personal expense tracking. 😀
Best app on my phone for years
I've been using this app since 2009. Aside from the pre-installed iPhone apps, this may be the only app that has never left my first home screen.
I can look up my every expense in the last 6 years in seconds on my phone. It's heaven for one with an OCD mindset.
Entries are very quick. Maybe 10 seconds. Especially with vendors you've used before.
I hope it keeps getting compatibility updates alongside iOS updates.
I'd be willing to pay again for a visual overhaul (the app looks very outdated design-wise) but the functionality is most important and in that respect, it's simple and solid as a rock.
Basically good app
This is pretty good basically. I like summarizing my expenses in the report feature but inevitable every time I do the app crashes when I look at a category then try to go back which is annoying. But, that's the only 'problem' I've encountered. Otherwise I find it handy for budgeting.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 23, 2014
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: FYI Mobileware, Inc.
- © FYI Mobileware, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- EXPENSE PDF TEMPLATE$0.99
- BUDGET PDF TEMPLATE$0.99
- CASHFLOW PDF TEMPLATE$0.99
- VAT/GST PDF TEMPLATE$0.99