iXpenseIt simplifies daily expense tracking and monthly budgeting. With iXpenseIt, it's never been easier to stay current on your personal budget or for business users, to get faster reimbursements. Store photo receipts is a snap. Enter expense data anywhere, anytime within seconds. Powerful reporting provides insight to where your money went and find new ways to save.
Take control of your finance today with iXpenseIt!
- "Best App Award" - About.com 2013 Readers' Choice
- "Best iPhone apps" - CNN Money Magazine
- 50 Most Useful iPhone Apps (Best Expenses App) - LAPTOP Magazine.
- "Best iPhone Apps: Office and Personal Productivity" - PC World
- "10 MustSee Finance Apps for the iPhone" - eWeek.com
- "100 BEST IPHONE APPS FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT" - Job Profiles.org
- "Turn your iPhone into a productivity powerhouse" - Investment Executive, Canada's newspaper for financial advisors
- UK CNET's Home Screen Awards: Best Finance App "..this app isn't one of the sexier uses for iPhone. It's mightily useful, however, for anyone looking to track expenses or plan a monthly budget. The interface is clean and quick to use, with good visual representations of your spending by category..."
***** Featured in Apple's TV commercials.
- Multi-Device Sync (Subscription required see below)
- Export to Excel
- 3D Touch & Quick Action
- Upcoming Bill Reminder
- Quick data entry (auto populate based on historic transactions)
- PDF Reporting & AirPrint
- Account Balance & Account Transfer
- Multi-Currency and Format Supported
- Income & Cash Flow
- Trend Bar charts for Expense and Cash Flow
- Password Protection with Touch ID - Protect your personal financial data.
- Data safety - Backup and Restore your financial data without worries.
- Visual indicator of monthly budget vs expenses.
- Overview of Today's spending vs daily spending average.
- Expense Summary - Know your total monthly expense, average expense per day and top expense of the month instantly!
- Repeating events - One-time setup for all recurring expenses such as Monthly rent, Mortgage, utility bills, etc.
- Simple/ Detail / Custom Budgets.
- Store digital photo receipts.
- Instantly generate graphical reports.
- Basic Mileage / Kilometer Tracking with customizable reimbursement rate.
- Supports VAT/GST input.
- Personalize transactions with icons for categories and subcategories.
- Fully customizable key lists.
- Full-Text Search: quickly search to locate transactions.
- .CSV and HTML data import/export
- Records export with photo receipt attachment for quick expense approval/reimbursement.
Backup and Consolidate all your financial data by seamlessly syncing among family members, partners across multiple devices (up to 5 devices).
- Monthly Sync $1.99 (Local equivalent price will be shown on the In App Purchase Screen).
- Yearly Sync $19.99 (Local price will be shown on the In App Purchase Screen).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Term of Use
- Fixed a scrolling crash
Ratings and Reviews
Still like it after four years
From five stars to four with latest cosmetic changes.
This is one of my favorite apps. It makes my monthly expense report fast, easy and accurate! I love being able to enter expenses on the spot and snapshotting the receipt so I never lose one now and I love having multiple regular account reports. Exporting to CSV also allows me to easily import into an Excel sheet for company forms. Purchasing the PDF addin was an absolute necessity. I still think it would be nice to 1) sync with desktop and other devices, 2) have OCR capability to automatically read amounts from photo scans, 3) for mileage charges, need to be able to enter odometer readings AND rate to calculate AND add note to comments. Photos of full page receipts (e.g. hotel receipts) are sometimes less clear when printed out or PDF'd. Even so, I still love this app! Well worth the money.
One of the best expense tracking app on iOS
I have been using this app since 2009. In my opinion, it is one of the best expense tracking app out there. It helps you to track expense, manage budget, income and cash flow. The visualization of this app has been improving since a decade ago. And the good thing is the developer keeps updating the app to adopt new iOS features such as 3D Touch, quick action, Touch ID etc. I strongly recommend this to any iOS users who wish to have control of their financial expense.
Best app I have (again!)
I've had this app since 2009 and have used it religiously the whole time to record all of my spending. The huge update to version 9 was pretty rough but I feel like they finally got it right. The only bug I've found in this version is the export to excel report doesn't work. Still I'd wholeheartedly recommend this to anyone who needs to keep a budget and track expenses and income. I'd feel naked without it at this point.
- FYI Mobileware, Inc.
- 108.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008 - 2017 FYI Mobileware, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Online Backup & Multi-Device Sync $1.99
- Online Backup & Multi-Device Sync $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.