iZip Pro -Zip Unzip Unrar Tool
By ComcSoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iZip Pro is the Pro Version of iZip, the No. 1 App for ZIP file management on iPhone/iPad. Besides all the features available on iZip, the Pro Version has more features, which are essential to business and professional users, including encrypted and password Zip file support, DropBox,Box, OneDrive and GoogleDrive access. iZip Pro has the following features:
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Camera Roll.
- Compress files using a plain password or an AES password encryption.
- Open and extract files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Open and extract many other compressed file formats: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP.
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, videos, etc..
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Send files in Email.
- Open a file in another App.
- Zip/Email photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Share your photos on Facebook/Twitter/Weibo.
- Save images to Photo Album.
- Send and download files to/from Dropbox, Box, GoogleDrive and OneDrive.
- Download files from iCloudDrive. Save files to your iCloudDrive.
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
With its simple interfaces, iZip Pro provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad for business and professional users.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
What's New in Version 15.08
1. Fixed displaying issues on iPhone X.
2. Added support for Face ID.
3. Added Default Photo Size in Zip Settings.
Files that start with 1, even if they’re a higher number, are sorted first. For example in a zip with say 200 files all named by number, the order will go 1, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 100, 101, until it gets to 199, then 20 through 29, then 200, then 30-99. This is extremely sloppy and is on both the normal and pro versions. Please fix.
The default compression rate for a zip file is almost point less oh well
Don’t bother with this as it doesn’t compress your files.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 07, 2017
- Version: 15.08
- Size: 53.2 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ComcSoft Corporation
- © ComcSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.