iZip Pro is the Pro Version of iZip, the No. 1 App for ZIP file management on iPhone/iPad. Besides all the features available on iZip, the Pro Version has more features, which are essential to business and professional users, including encrypted and password Zip file support, DropBox,Box, OneDrive and GoogleDrive access. iZip Pro has the following features:
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress files using a plain password or an AES password encryption.
- Open and extract files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Open and extract many other compressed file formats: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP, BZIP, TGZ, TBZ.
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, videos, audios, etc..
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Support multiple ways of sharing files: Email, Message, Airdrop， Open in another App etc..
- Zip photos and videos from Photo Albums. Support HEIC to JPG conversion. Support different image sizes.
- Save images to Photo Album.
- Upload/download files to/from Dropbox, Box, OneCloud, and GoogleDrive.
- Support Files app. Open files from iCloudDrive, other cloud drives, and third party Apps in Document Browser. Save files to iCloudDrive, other cloud drives and third party Apps.
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
With its simple interfaces, iZip Pro provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad for business and professional users.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
1. Now supports to open a file directly from cloud drives by tapping on the file.
2. Added Default Sorting Method in Settings. Sorting can be done in both ascending and descending orders by tapping on the sorting method. Cloud drives are sorted using the same sorting method.
3. Added back In-app Upgrade in iZip free version. Now iZip users can upgrade through in-app purchase to the Premium version.
4. Added Spotlight search support for Files. Users now can search and open a file in iZip using Spotlight search.
5. Various bug fixed.
6. Build for iOS 12 and new iPhone devices.
Ratings and Reviews
App Does Not Work “edited”
Edit: I’ve changed my review from a 1 star to a 3 star because the developer quickly fixed the issue. However, the app still crashes when trying to use the iCloud Drive share menu to open a zip file in to iZip. Also, it would be nice if you could save an entire folder with its contents back to iCloud Drive instead o just the files.
I downloaded thinking that the 1 star reviews were just impatient one time downloads. Well, I downloaded and I am experiencing the same issues. I get errors when trying to extract a file downloaded from wetransfer and I’ve tried multiple cloud platforms (iCloud, OneDrive, etc.) How do I get a refund?
Dear iZip User,
This issue has been fixed in the latest release (15.11). Please upgrade to the latest version.
This app (along with GoodReader) are the primary motivators for my choosing the iOS platform as my platform of choice.
Download virtually ANY type of file (especially compressed) to it: email to a recipient, extract and view within the app (as long as the file type(s) can be viewed by a corresponding app), or access via iTunes when connected to your PC.
Have used as an essential application since paying for it five (5) years ago. Trust me, this one’s a real gem.
I use this app to open up zip files for my business and I love the fact that I can open it up on my iPhone and I can share the pictures and the information there very easily. It is very easy to download files, to open up those up files and check out all the information there, and easy to share. I've not had any problems using this app at all.
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 57.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ComcSoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.