No. 1 App for ZIP/RAR file management on iPhone/iPad! Most secure and fast Zip utility for business and professional users.
iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Unzip files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Unzip many compressed files, including: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP, BZIP, TGZ, TBZ, ISO, DEB, CAB, JAR, RPM, CBS, and more.
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Compress files with a password or AES encryption.
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, audios and videos.
- Open files directly from iCloud, Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Upload/download files to/from Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Support Files app. Open files from iCloudDrive, other cloud drives, and third party Apps in Document Browser. Save files to iCloudDrive, other cloud drives and third party Apps.
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Support multiple ways of sharing files, including: Email, Message, Airdrop, Open in another App.
- Save photos to Photo Album.
- Support HEIC to JPG conversion. Support different image sizes.
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
- Support Face ID and Touch ID.
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
Ratings and Reviews
This app is awesome! It not only zips and unzips files, but it offers encryption. What is a huge bonus for me is that I can import .wav, .mp4, .mp3, .aiff etc. files from my Mega upload account, and store them locally on my iPhone. It has its own media player inside to listen to all of my own music without the need of iTunes. This is the ONLY app I have found with the capabilities of storing and playing my own downloaded music without having to sync to iTunes. Sure, I could use Dropbox, but personally I would rather have my music stored locally on my device rather than a cloud ssrvice or iTunes. Thank you!!
App Does Not Work “edited”
Edit: I’ve changed my review from a 1 star to a 3 star because the developer quickly fixed the issue. However, the app still crashes when trying to use the iCloud Drive share menu to open a zip file in to iZip. Also, it would be nice if you could save an entire folder with its contents back to iCloud Drive instead o just the files.
I downloaded thinking that the 1 star reviews were just impatient one time downloads. Well, I downloaded and I am experiencing the same issues. I get errors when trying to extract a file downloaded from wetransfer and I’ve tried multiple cloud platforms (iCloud, OneDrive, etc.) How do I get a refund?
Developer Response ,
Dear iZip User,
This issue has been fixed in the latest release (15.11). Please upgrade to the latest version.
Good,but need some improvements
It’s good, but there is no ability to multible deletion of files,it’s very wasteful of time if you have multiple files that you want to delete but you have to delete them one by one.
Also in same aspect when you want to let’s say copy multiple videos to another app they have to zip it first then copy it,it would be very nice if we have the chance to choose if we want them unzipped or not.(like VLC you can send multiple videos through AirDrop to another device,not one by one in this app)
I hope you here me out and improve this great app.
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 42.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ComcSoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.