No. 1 App for ZIP file management on iPhone/iPad! Most secure and fast Zip utility for business and professional users.
iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Camera Roll.
- Open and extract files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Open and extract many other compressed file formats: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP, TAR, BZIP, TGZ, TBZ.
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, videos, etc.
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Send files in Email.
- Open a file in another App.
- Zip/Email photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Share your photos on Facebook/Twitter/Weibo.
- Save images to Photo Album.
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
- Download files from your iCloudDrive. Save files to your iCloudDrive.
- Upload and download files to/from Dropbox,Box,GoogleDrive, and OneDrive.(Pro Version)
- Compress files using a plain password or an AES password. (Pro Version)
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
1. Fixed the issue of compressing videos from Photo Library.
2. Optimized HEIC image processing.
Ratings and Reviews
Ok, but crashes on random files.
There is a crash that happens randomly on files, also media controls on mp3’s and other media files are bugged. On the last file you cannot go back and on an end of a song that would automatically change if you pressed the next button at the same time it will crash.
Also if you lock the iPhone, then the music plays till end, unlock it, then lock it the 3 media control thing in lock screen either disappears or the previous, play/pause, and the next button becomes disabled. This all should get fixed tbh.
Good if you want the whole file manager..
The app worked fine to unzip my file, but it made a copy of my zip file in their own folder and unzipped it to that location. I’m trying to use my own folder structure, not theirs.
The hassle of having to move my unzipped file back seems unnecessary and like another app trying to take over my life. I want it to work with me, not against me.
It’s work 3 stars since it unzipped my file from iCloud for free.. but I uninstalled it because it’s not something I would want to use day to day.
Don’t search more
This is the most simple and fabulous unzipper app: Makes his work, unzip everything and it has no problem with saving your documents.
The problem: Crash a lot with heavy documents, and it have an messy interface.
I'm hopping that this problems would be fixed.
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 63.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ComcSoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.