By Fourandsix Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Prove your photo is real!
There is no shortage of apps for editing your photos, but what can you do when it's important that people know your photo HASN'T been manipulated? Izitru can certify that your photo is an unmodified camera original, and then provides a trusted online image link that's easy to share on social media or via text or email.
The free image hosting site izitru.com uses advanced forensic technology that knows the difference between an original file from a digital camera, and copies of that file that may have been changed in some way. Photos that pass all six of izitru's forensic tests will receive a High Trust rating, so that viewers of that photo will know they're seeing exactly what the camera saw. The izitru app is the easiest and most reliable way to submit photos to izitru.com from your iPhone. There's even a built-in camera that you can use to capture photos, though you can upload photos from any source.
Whether you've got an incredible photo of extreme weather, newsworthy shots of a public protest, photos of your car accident, or just a knockout selfie, don't let anyone question whether you're showing them the truth.
- Advanced, automatic forensic testing gives your recipients high confidence that they can trust your photo.
- Free hosting of all images uploaded to izitru.com.
- Upload anonymously, or use an existing social media ID.
- Use the built-in camera to guarantee you'll get a "High Trust" rating, or upload any image from the iPhone camera roll.
- Choose whether to reveal your identity, device, and location information, and customize copyright settings for shared photos.
- Manage all of your uploaded images from a convenient Links view.
- Easily share your image links--complete with trust ratings--on Facebook, Twitter, text, or email, or copy them to the clipboard.
For more information, check out www.izitru.com.
Took photo of dog then uploaded .took the pic directly to upload it stated it was potentially modified
Took my first photo with the app, instantly uploaded it and it was flagged as potentially modified. Also says I'm uploading as anonymous, but there's login doesn't seem to exist. Good idea, bad execution